www.unive.it/persone/fabiana.fazzi (scheda personale)
Dipartimento di Studi Linguistici e Culturali Comparati
Sito web struttura: http://www.unive.it/dslcc
From Sept 2015
Civic Museums of Venice (Venice)
Tutor-BA and MA Courses
Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
Tutor-Corso Formazione Professionale CLIL
Ca’ Foscari University of Venice and MIUR
Nov 2016-May 2017
IIS Marco Polo (Venice)
English Language Teacher
Nov 2014-March 2015
Sakarya American Academy (Turkey)
Feb 2014-April 2014
University Ca’ Foscari of Venice-Exhibition Space (Venice)
Education Intern and Museum Educator
Feb 2013-Jun 2014
Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Venice, IT)
Marketing Assistant and Member Services Executive
Nov 2010-June 2012
Research Now (London)
Angel for Kids University
2017 and 2018 editions
University Ca’ Foscari of Venice-Pleiadi
Collaborated with Dr. Warren Raymond Lee Cairn of the CNR in designing and delivering two workshops related to climate change and aimed at primary and secondary school students.
Translation Nation Workshop Leader Assistant
Feb 2012-Apr 2012
Eastside Educational Trust (London)
· Museo Popoli e Culture (Milano). “Lingue e linguaggi al museo” (25 May 2018).
· Camelot Cooperativa (Ferrara). “L’apprendimento affettivo, multisensoriale e ludico: prospettive per l’insegnamento dell’Italiano L2 al di là della classe” (05 May 2018).
· Isoipse (Feltre). “I musei e le nuove culture digitali: corso di formazione per operatori museali”. Delivered two sessions on how to engage visitors with museum contents through digital tools (April 2018).
· Civic Museums of Venice (Venice). Professional development aimed at museum educators of Coopculture, Limosa and Civic Museum of Venice. (September 2017)
· ERPAC-Ente regionale per il patrimonio culturale del Friuli-Venezia-Giulia (Udine). “Didattica museale in lingua straniera” (September 2017).
· Fondazione François Pinault (Venice). Co-designed and co-delivered a 30 hour training workshop aimed at their museum educators in relation to the design and delivery of educational programmes in Italian as a second language for migrants and Italian language students of all ages (April-May 2017).
· Ca’ Foscari University of Venice (Venice). Organised and coordinated the seminar called “Didattica museale in lingua straniera” (24 Settembre 2016).
· Associazione Rete degli Orti Botanici della Lombardia (Bergamo).Delivered two training sessions during the workshop “Orti aperti al mondo: comunicazione, educazione, ruolo sociale” (28-30 Novembre 2016).
· Summer School SIREF “La formazione dei talenti”, Ca' Foscari University of Venice (4-7 Settembre 2018). Presentation: “CLIL al museo. Verso un modello di educazione linguistica integrata”.
· Language in Focus Conference (Cyprus) (2-4 Marzo 2017). Presentation: “The museum turn in foreign language education: bridging the gap between in- and out-of-school learning”.
· IV Conference of Società di Didattica delle Lingue e Linguistica Educativa (DILLE), La didattica delle lingue nel nuovo millennio: le sfide dell’internazionalizzazione (2-4 February 2017). Part of the Organising Committee, Chair and Presenter. Presentation: “Museum learning through a foreign language: the impact of internationalisation”.
· Seminar “Didattica museale in lingua straniera” (24 Settembre 2016), Ca' Foscari University of Venice. Organiser, Coordinator and Presenter.
· “OGSD Nachwuchstagung: Sprachendidaktik der wissenschaftliche Nachwuchs im Dialog” (May 2016) organised by the University of Wien. Presentation: Planning educational programmes through English in the museum context.
· LAKMA-Focus on CLIL (16-17 October 2015) in Vilnius (Lithuania). Presentation: "Planning and delivering museum CLIL educational programmes".
· Think CLIL (28-30 August 2014), Ca’ Foscari University of Venice. Presentation: “A museum study programme for students of a foreign language: issues in planning and implementation”.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Ph.D. in Modern Languages, Cultures and Societies and Linguistics
University Ca’ Foscari of Venice (Italy)
MA in Science of Languages
Oct 2012- Jun 2014
University Ca’ Foscari of Venice (Italy)
MA in Applied Linguistics
Sept 2010- Nov 2011
University of London (Birkbeck College)
BA in Humanities
Sept 2006-May 2010
University of Florence (Italy)
Languages: English (fluent, IELTS C2), Italian (native speaker).
ICT: Microsoft office package, Adobe Photoshop, MAC programs and I-Move.
International House-Accademia Britannica (Rome, Italy)
8 hours of assessed classroom teaching, 3 hours of classroom observation, 3 hours of online observation, seminars (phonology, vocabulary, grammar etc.), assignments which focused on students’ skills development, language analysis and teacher’s personal development.
Ca' Foscari University of Venice