After being officially nominated, Erasmus+ Incoming students receive Ca' Foscari Welcome Message, with a unique code (token) for the online registration.
Students have to prepare the following documents:
- one passport-size photo (good quality, JPG format, 4MB max.);
- transcript of records (certificate prepared by the home university);
- learning Agreement;
- copy of a valid ID or passport;
- accommodation form with one passport-size photos, only if you ask for accommodation in Venice; the International Relations Office of Ca’ Foscari University will send you the accommodation form with the Welcome Message.
- April 30th - Erasmus+ Incoming mobility for the first semester or full academic year (September arrivals);
- October 30th - Erasmus+ Incoming mobility for the second semester (January arrivals).
Forms must be uploaded in the website for the online registration.
Original documents will be handed at the first meeting in Venice.