Ca' Foscari Challenge School offers a spectrum of Executive educational programs: short Courses and Professional Masters suited for people already active in the job market looking for professionalizing contents.
At the end of the Professional Master courses 60 ECTS at least are assigned, to be used, furthermore as valid in the range of other Degrees and/or PHDs held by Ca’ Foscari and other universities.
English version is coming soon, for further information please visit the Italian website.
Professional Master’s programmes a.y. 2012/2013 – 1st level
- Intercultural Communication for trade, tourism, academics
- Food and Wine Culture for Oenogastronomic Resources Promotion
- Labour Law
- Global Economics and Social Affairs
- Governance and Innovation of public services
- Strategic Innovation
- Management of Sustainability and Carbon Footprint
- Business Administration and Ethics
- Science and Techniques of Prevention and Safety
- Sports Management and Marketing
- Sports Business Strategies
Professional Master’s programmes a.y. 2012/2013 – 2nd level
- Characterization and Remediation of Contaminated Sites
- Management of Cultural and Artistic Activities
- Methods and Techniques of Environmental Prevention and Control
- REACH: Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemical substances (EC 1907/2006)
- Informative Systems Management
- Health Economics and Management
- Public Administration