The Higher Training initiatives are organised into one-day seminars, medium duration courses, modular courses and vocational courses and are divided into subject areas to make it easier to choose the most suitable course for your needs.
Specialist subjects tackled in great depth by international experts, with courses in English.
General management and strategy
All the tools to develop specific skills and bring innovative knowledge and added value to organisations.
Ideas and strategies for opening up foreign markets, consolidating your presence in other countries, choosing new suppliers and working with foreign companies. Preparing for new business challenges in a global context.
- Strategic analysis tools for new business opportunities, with special emphasis on the Persian Gulf and Iran (4-day course) [IT]
- Strategic analysis tools for new business opportunities (2-day introductory course) [IT]
- Geostrategic analysis of the Persian Gulf and Iran (2-day course) [IT]
- Trends and opportunities in the Russian market (1/2 day) [IT]
- International business - Meeting the challenge of emerging markets (6 days) [IT]
- Check list for internationalisation (1 day) [IT]
- Cross culture management (2 days) [IT]
- Business development in India (3 days) [IT]
- Business development in the Persian Gulf (3 days) [IT]
- Business development in Russia (3 days) [IT]
Corporate Governance tools and skills to guarantee an efficient internal control and risk management system.
- Governance and management of internal audit functions (2 days) [IT]-
- Internal auditing in outsourcing (1 day) [IT]
- Internal control system assessment for corporate governance and risk control (2 days) [IT]
Marketing and selling
Selling has never been so difficult. New ideas for improving your sales approach where commercial expertise meets new creative skills.
Specific focus and managerial issues of interest to public sector organisations and local bodies.
- Federalism, regulation, goods and public services (9 days) [IT]
- Human resources management in public administration (9 days) [IT]
- Contractual management of employment relationships in Local Bodies (3 days) [IT]
- Programming and supervising Public Administrations (8 days) [IT]
- Measurement and assessment of information systems (9 days) [IT]
The most innovative courses to update and specialise in health and safety issues at the workplace through an experiential methodology which prepares people to be able to intervene in emergency situations and trains new experts in the sector.
- Safety criteria in buildings and complexes of historical and artistic interest - 1-day course - [IT]
- Management training (III Ed.) - 2-day course - [IT]
- Safety teacher training - 3-day course - [IT]
- Training for workers in confined spaces - 3-day course - [IT]
- Emergency management - Experiential workshop (II Ed.) - 2-day course - [IT]
- Bio-hazards: special features and interventions - 1-day course - [IT]
- Chemical risk assessment - 1-day course - [IT]
- Lead auditor BS OHSAS 18001 - 5-day course - [IT]
- Fire fighting and emergency management - High risk - 2-day course - [IT]
- OMM in small businesses: planning and implementation (II Ed.) - 1-day course - [IT]
- Reach and CLP: compliance and opportunities - 1-day course - [IT]
Health and social issues
Special updating courses for healthcare and social professions, featuring a multidisciplinary approach.
- “Difficult adolescents - II Edition” seminars and courses [IT]
- Teachers: what role in training people at school, including school activities and developmental stimuli (Half-day seminar) [IT]
- Intellectual development and learning difficulties during adolescence. Learning to think. Reflexive functions and relationships during adolescence. Causes of failure at school (Half-day seminar) [IT]
- Developmental tasks and gender identity (Half-day seminar) [IT]
- The role of violent conduct during adolescence (Half-day seminar) [IT]
- Unaccompanied foreign minors: instruments and perspectives. The unaccompanied foreign minor and the asylum seeking foreign minor (Half-day seminar) [IT]
- Adolescent eating and body image disorders (Half-day seminar) [IT]
- Adolescent offenders (8-hour course) [IT]
- Parenting skills: theoretical/clinical support for psychosocial and judicial assessment - Potential help for parents (Half-day seminar) [IT]
- The role and functions of the group during adolescence - Developmental dynamics and its deviations: conduct at risk, violent conduct and bullying (Half-day seminar) [IT]
- The risk of suicide and self-harm during adolescence (Half-day seminar) [IT]
- Difficult adolescents: prevention, treatment and protection during adolescence (35 days) [IT]
- Specialist medicine for community care (10 days) [IT]
Science and technologies
The annual school for the study of nanotechnologies, an international benchmark for researchers and businesses.
- Contaminated sites: sanitary and ecological risk analysis (6 days) [IT]
- Sustainable Nanotechnology School (1 week) [IT]
Soft skills and self development
Improving professional performance through the development of personal skills. Receiving support to overcome your limitations. Becoming an author of change in your life and at the company where you work