The Ca’ Foscari Challenge School provides Higher Training, offering a range of courses that understands the needs for updating and lifelong learning in our multi-faceted modern world, using the scientific and teaching capacities of the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice. Its academic matrix guarantees a constant link with the most advanced national and international research centres.
This Higher Training works alongside the already extensive range of Master’s courses, helping to enrich its wealth of experience and knowledge in a rich, stimulating learning environment aimed at
- public sector executives and supervisors
The programming develops a wide variety of technical and managerial subjects organised into:
- short duration seminars for specific, focused updates;
- medium duration courses for continuous in-depth development of skills;
- modular courses designed with a complete multidisciplinary approach;
- vocational courses designed for participants seeking new employment prospects.
The Ca’ Foscari Challenge School plans ad hoc solutions based on the needs of public businesses and companies.