International Welcome Desk
If you are an international student and you wish to enrol at Ca’ Foscari, you can benefit from all the services offered by the International Welcome Desk, a new welcome point created specifically for international students.
Please contact the International Welcome Desk if:
- you are a degree-seeking student wishing to enrol in a Bachelor, Master, PhD or Professional Master Degree Programme;
- you are an incoming mobility student from a foreign university and you intend to gain University Credits either for study or internship at Ca’ Foscari University, in the frame of specific exchange programmes;
- you are a visiting student from a foreign university and you wish to spend a period of study or research at Ca’ Foscari University.
The International Welcome Desk provides:
- guidance, information and assistance for enrolment procedures and for the recognition of academic qualifications;
- support for enrolment in the frame of mobility programmes;
- advice for the request of stay permits (and escorting service to the local police station for completion of the procedure);
- information on the main services dedicated to students, financial aid, housing, health services and transportation.
For contacts, opening hours and reservation: please visit the relevant webpage.