If you are an international student and you wish to enrol at Ca’ Foscari, you can benefit from all the services offered by the Welcome Unit of the International Office.
At the Welcome Unit, we will help you to obtain your Tax Code and to submit your Permit of Stay request. Moreover, a Buddy will help you to become familiar with university courses and with the various locations and services the university provides.
To meet our staff, who is able to help you in English or Spanish , you need a reservation. To book an appointment please click here.
Please contact the Welcome Unit if:
- you are a degree-seeking student wishing to enrol in a Bachelor, Master, PhD or Professional Master Degree Programme;
- you are an incoming mobility student from a foreign university and you intend to gain University Credits either for study or internship at Ca’ Foscari University, in the frame of specific exchange programmes;
- you are a visiting student from a foreign university and you wish to spend a period of study or research at Ca’ Foscari University.
The Welcome Unit provides:
- guidance, information and assistance for enrolment procedures and for the recognition of academic qualifications;
- enrolment in the frame of mobility programmes;
- support for the request of stay permit;
- support for the request of Tax Code;
- Buddy programmes, Tutors for international students, students associations' activities.
For further information concerning contacts, opening timetables and reservation of an appointment, please click here.