Awarding of diplomas
Master's diplomas earned up until 31/12/2014 can still be collected.
You can collect your Diploma by going to the Post Lauream Career Department (booking required): remember to bring a valid form of ID and €16.00 for the stamp duty.
You may delegate someone else to collect your diploma provided that this person brings:
- authorisation signed by you on plain paper;
- their ID;
- a photocopy of your ID;
- €16.00 stamp duty.
You may request that your diploma is sent to you at your expense via the University's trusted courier service. In this case, you must:
- send an e-mail, fax or letter to the Post Lauream Career Department requesting that your diploma is sent via courier;
- attach a photocopy of a valid form of ID;
- attach your payment receipt of EUR 36.00 (including stamp duty and shipping costs) made via bank transfer or through the online payment system;
NB: please only use one of the methods indicated to send your request
If you lose your original diploma, you can request a duplicate from the Post Lauream Career Department by submitting the special application and attaching:
- two stamp duty payments of €16.00, one for the application and the other for the duplicate diploma;
- a copy of the report of the loss or a declaration in lieu of affidavit, pursuant to Presidential Decree No 445/2000;
- the payment receipt of the set administration fee of €55.00, made by bank transfer.
You can also send your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +39 041 234 7525. You will receive an e-mail confirming receipt.
To collect your duplicate diploma, you need to book a day and time slot for collection via the special online procedure, or request that it is sent to you by following the steps mentioned above.
If you have lost or do not remember your log-in credentials for the Members Area, you can use the “Forgotten password” service.
Alternatively, you can request the recovery of your credentials by sending a request by fax to +39 041 234 7970, together with a copy of your ID, indicating the e-mail address to which your password will be sent.