Risorse e servizi online
- Archive of the Indigenous Languages of Chiapas
- Archive of the Indigenous Languages of Latin America (AILLA)
- Linguistics and Formosan Languages (Ball State University)
- Linguistics and Language. Related Web Sites in Japan by Gotoo Hitosi (Tohoku University)
- PARADISEC (Pacific And Regional Archive for Digital Sources in Endangered Cultures) offers a facility for digital conservation and access for endangered materials from the Pacific region, defined broadly to include Oceania and East and Southeast Asia. At September 2008 PARADISEC's collection contains 2051 hours of digital audio and video files on 3.65 TB of disk space. A catalogue of this material is available at the link given in the right hand frame of this page. 614 languages from 60 countries are represented in PARADISEC's collection.
- Bibliography for seldom studied and endangered South Asian languages compiled by John Peterson Department of Linguistics, University of Osnabrueck, Germany is a comprehensive bibliography of works investigating little-known and little-studied languages of South Asia. More popular languages, such as Urdu, Hindi and Gujarati, are not included in this bibliography.
- Map of Languages of the Indian Subcontinent by Stephen Huffman