|Official course title||ISTITUZIONI DI DIRITTO PUBBLICO|
|Degree level||First Cycle Degree M.D.270|
|Educational sector code||IUS/09|
Degree Programmes and curricula
Other parts of the course
The aim of the course is to provide students with a basic knowledge of the rudiments and institutions of Public Law, supporting gradual widening and critical understanding.
Introductory elements and concepts: legal system and constitutional law, the State and other systems, modern forms of State. Sources of the Law. Subjective legal positions. Government forms. The Republic code, the Constitutional branches. Regional and local autonomies. The Public Administration. The jurisdictional guarantees and the constitutional justice.
Recommended Reading List
1. P. Caretti - U. De Siervo, Istituzioni di dirito pubblico, Giappichelli, ultima edizione.
2. La Costituzione della Repubblica italiana.
- Course with sustainable contents
- University credits of sustainability: 1
- Lecture notes, material for reference or for self-assessment available online or as e-book