International Exchange Students
Exchange incoming students are selected by the relevant foreign universities on the basis of the bilateral agreements between Ca’ Foscari and their home institution.
The details of Exchange incoming students who have been officially nominated are forwarded to the International Relations Office of Ca’ Foscari University by the relevant home university.
- Required documents
- Visa and Stay Permit
- Before you leave your country
- Arriving at Ca’ Foscari University
- During your stay at Ca’ Foscari
- Before leaving Venice
The documents required to complete your enrolment at Ca’ Foscari University are:
- Application form;
- Learning Agreement;
- Accommodation form with a passport-sized photo, only if you ask for accommodation in Venice: the International Relations Office of Ca’ Foscari University will provide you with the accommodation form as soon as you are officially nominated for a Cultural Exchange mobility period by your home institution.
The templates of the above-mentioned documents (with the exception of the accommodation form) are available in the Downloads table of this webpage.
You also have to present:
- a copy of valid ID or passport;
- a certificate of enrolment at your home university.
Fill in, sign and then send the forms by e-mail (email@example.com). You will hand original documents at the registration appointment in Venice.
- April 30th, - International Cultural Exchanges for the first semester (fall semester) or full academic year;
- October 31st - International Cultural Exchanges for the second semester (spring semester) of the academic year.
If you need information about Visa and Stay Permit, please click here.
Do not forget to:
- have an identification document valid for foreign travel;
- only for non-EU students: ask the International Relations Office of Ca’ Foscari University (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an official university acceptance letter for the VISA;
- have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC card) issued by your National Health Authorities (for EU students) or another health insurance (for non-EU students).
Once you arrive in Venice, come to the International Relations Office (an appointment will be fixed prior to your arrival in Venice).
You will be given:
- a username and password to access the university computer services;
- the university badge (magnetic student card);
- a certificate of enrolment as an Exchange incoming student.
If you want to access the International Relations Office during your stay at Ca’ Foscari, please arrange an appointment through the online procedure by choosing the International Exchange and COASIT Service.
In order to officially end your stay in Venice, you have to arrange an appointment with the International Relations Office.
International Mobility Service - International Cultural Exchange Students