Curriculum di Alvise PEROSA
- since 2005 Assistant professor of organic chemistry with tenure (ricercatore universitario confermato) @ Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- 1996-2005 Post-doctoral researcher @ Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- 1996 Ph.D. in Chemistry @ Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland (w/ Anthony J. Pearson).
- 1992 Laurea in Industrial Chemistry @ Università Ca' Foscari Venezia (w/ Carlo Botteghi).
- Enedeavour Research Fellow @ University of Sydney (2007).
- Fulbright Fellow (1992)
- CNR Research Fellow (1993) @ Case Western Reserve University.
- Royal Society of Chemistry International Journal Grants Awards (2007, 2009)
- CNR prize for research (1994)
- Outstanding teaching award CWRU (1993)
- Premio di Laurea del Consorzio Venezia Ricerche (1992)
Coordinator: MIUR Coopelink 2001
Coordinator: European Social Fund (FSE) 2011 post doc fellowship
Expert: Green Oil 2008-2010 (Regione Veneto)
Consultant: United Nations Industrial Development Organization, Vienna, Austria (2012)
Consultant: International Centre for Science and High Technology, Trieste, Italy (2002)
Participant: Magebio (EC cooperative project) under evaluation.
Referee and reviewer for:
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund (USA)
- External Ph.D. examiner @ University of Nottingham (UK) and University of Sydney (AUS)
- European Science Foundation
- Journals of the: Royal Society of Chemistry, American Chemical Society, Elsevier, Springer, IUPAC
- VQR 2004-2010
- PRIN 2009
Member and academic duties
- Advisory Board of the journal "Green Chemistry" published by the Royal Society of Chemistry since 2010.
- American Chemical Society (since 1993)
- Teaching Council of the Ca' Foscari International College (since 2012)
- Scientific Board of the Edizioni Ca' Foscari Digital Publishing (since 2011)
- Teaching committee of the Doctorate in Chemical Sciences (since 2013)
- Teaching Committee of the Bio and Nanomaterials MSc course (since 2011)
- Scientific Committee of the International School on Emergy Accounting (2013)
- Departmental Erasmus Coordinator and International Activities Coordinatori (since 2011)
- Member of the Departmental Research Committee (since 2011)
Co-Editor of the book "Methods and Reagents for Green Chemistry" Wiley Interscience 2007
Editor of the Green Nanoscience volume of the 12 volume set "Handbook of Green Chemistry" P. Anastas Editor, Wiley-VCH due 2011.
Author of over 60 scientific papers and chapters in the field of organic synthesis, with emphasis on green chemistry.
Hirsch index (Mar 2013) = 20.
Puoi raggiungere questa pagina anche da www.unive.it/persone/alvise