Calls, lists and other documents
Enrolment periods and procedures
You can enrol on the Bachelor’s degree programmes as a part-time student in the following periods:
- from 30 July to 12 October 2012;
- from 13 October to 8 December 2012, subject to a late penalty fee of 50,00 Euro, which will be automatically withdrawn from the second installment.
For students wishing to enrol on the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes in International Trade, Business Administration – Economics and Management (Business Administration curricula) and Economics and Business, enrolment is based on the supplementary educational debts (OFA) foreseen for each course. For further information on the admission requirements and enrolment periods, please see this web page.
To access Bachelor’s Degree Programmes in International Trade, Business Administration – Economics and Management (Business Administration curricula) a good knowledge of mathematics, Italian language and general culture is required.
You can enrol on the Master’s degree programmes as a part-time student in the following periods:
- from 30 July to 14 December 2012;
- from 17 to 21 December 2012, valid for those students who graduate after the 14th of December 1012.
Prior to enrolment, you must remember to prepare all necessary documentation in electronic format to complete the online procedure.
The enrolment procedure includes the following steps:
- online registration, if this is the first time you are enrolling to Ca’ Foscari;
- compilation of the online enrolment application;
- upload of the required documentation
- submission of the enrolment application
The online registration procedure is detailed on this webpage.
With the username and the password provided at the conclusion of the online registration procedure you may now access the Reserved Area of the university website following the path: Administration, Enrolment.
During the compilation of the enrolment application you will be asked to first upload a photograph in jpg. format, it should be a passport photo size, in focus and face-on. You will then be asked to upload the following documentation:
- receipt of the payment of the first instalment of university tuition and fees equal to 1.055,62 Euro (Please note: The amount of the regional tax for financial aid has been increased by Regione Veneto to Euro 140,00 in compliance with D.Lgs. 68/2012, by written notice on July, 31st 2012. The difference with the previous amount - Euro 111,00 - corresponding to Euro 29,00 will be charged along with the second instalment.);
- a copy of your valid ID;
- application form requesting to register as a part-time student, where you have declared to hold all the necessary requirements to be eligible to access part-time student status;
- documentation from the Disabled Students Service declaring that you are either a student with a disability level equal to or higher than 66% (university fee exemption) or if you have been recognized to have a disability level between 50% and 65% (university fee reduction), for full information please click here (link)
- a level B1certificate or above, if you are enrolling in a degree course and wish to be exonerated from the English language minimum requirements assessment; or in the case of degree courses in Languages, Linguistics and Cultural Studies and in Languages, Cultures and Societies of Asia and North Africa, where you hold a certificate with a higher level than B1 which can be recognized as 3 University Credits in English, as foreseen in the course program.
- A ECDL certificate, if you are enrolling in a degree course and wish to be exonerated from the IT skills (Conoscenze Informache), valid only for linguistics courses;
- If you are enrolling in a Master’s degree program, and you have taken individual courses to meet the admission requirements, you are required to upload a signed, self certification declaring your qualifications; the self certification module can be printed from the university web pages Reserved Area. Alternatively, you may use the version of the module in this page.
Ensure that you insert your email address correctly, as the outcome of the enrolment procedure will be sent to your email account.
Once you have received confirmation of submission, your enrolment application will be processed but only where the following documents have been included: receipt of the payment of the first instalment of university tuition and fees; a copy of a valid ID, and the application form for access as a part-time student.
Within three days of your enrolment application, the Student Administration office for part-time students will:
- communicate the enrolment procedure has been successful; where the application was correctly compiled and all of the documentation included was sufficient;
- ask you to complete and/or integrate the application for enrolment, where it has not been compiled correctly, or the enclosed documentation is not sufficient. In this case it will be necessary to re-enter the online enrolment procedure and update the application according the indications provided.
Note: the three working days necessary for the office to complete enrolment is calculated from the confirmation of the correct enrolment application, duly compiled and with the correct enclosed documentation. Saturday is not considered as a working day.
Enrolment in person will occur only where the student requests acknowledgement of credits for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree o holds qualifications awarded from abroad.
Once you have successfully enrolled:
- you will receive access credentials (student matriculation number and password) via email providing access to all of the university electronic services;
- you will receive the Multiservice Card to the address you stated in your enrollment application; you should be aware that this card will be the sole means to receive any reimbursements due or where applicable, scholarship payments.
- Prior to accessing the Reserved Area of the university website, you will be required to compile your CV on-line, according to the laws L. 183/2010 cd. "Collegato lavoro" and subsequent integrations, for more info click here
- You will be asked to compile the study plan, or more specifically, the list of courses to attend over the duration of the programme, and necessarily pass to be admitted to the final exam of the course. You must also remember that the study plan is obligatory from the first year of enrolment.
How to pay
It is possible to pay the first instalment of university tuition fees and taxes for the A.Y. 2012/2013 by the following means:
- bank transfer, by using the memorandum summary with all necessary details to make the payment. The transfer can be made at any bank branch office present in Italy, however transfers made through bank offices listed here, part of the Gruppo Banco Popolare, are not subject to commissions and/or service fees for the transfer of payment;
- on line by accessing the Online fee payment webpage and using a Visa or Master Card credit card; confirmation of the payment will be sent by email;
- using a debit card (POS) at the time of enrolment (applicable for students required to enroll in person).