|Academic year||2015/2016 Syllabus of previous years|
|Official course title||SCIENZA DELLE FINANZE|
|Course code||ET0057 (AF:172669 AR:79365)|
|Modality||On campus classes|
|Degree level||Bachelor's Degree Programme|
|Educational sector code||SECS-P/03|
2. Motivations for public intervention
3. Public sector revenues
3.1 Taxation theory: general aspects and basic concepts
3.2 Taxation: distributive principles
3.3 Issues in the design of personal income taxation
3.4 Distortionary effects of taxation
3.5 Tax incidence in partial equilibrium analysis
4. The italian tax system
4.1 National taxes
4.2 Regional and local taxes
- P. Bosi - M. C. Guerra, I tributi nell'economia italiana, Il Mulino, Bologna, Edizione 2015.
- The program might be supplemented with handouts during the course.
Autori vari, Evoluzione e riforma dell'intervento pubblico, G. Giappichelli Editore, Torino, 2013.
- Course with sustainable contents
- University credits of sustainability: 1
- Lecture notes, material for reference or for self-assessment available online or as e-book