JAPANESE LANGUAGE 2 MOD.1
|Academic year||2014/2015 Syllabus of previous years|
|Official course title||LINGUA GIAPPONESE 2 MOD. 1|
|Course code||LT005N (AF:173548 AR:77754)|
|ECTS credits||9 out of 18 of JAPANESE LANGUAGE 2|
|Degree level||Bachelor's Degree Programme|
|Educational sector code||L-OR/22|
Writing MOD. 1A (30 hours: Kobayashi Reiko);
Speaking MOD. 1B (30 hours: Suzuki Akane);
Textbook exercises MOD. 1C (60 hours: Uemura Kaori);
Free talking MOD. 1D (30 hours: Kobayashi Reiko).
② Grammatica di Giapponese Moderno (Kubota), Venezia, Cafoscarina, 1989
③ Shin Shokyu Nihongo Lingua Giapponese, Corso introduttivo I, ed. italiana a cura di S. Dalla Chiesa, Venezia, Cafoscarina, 2005
④ Shin Bunka Shokyu Nihongo (vol. II), ed. italiana a cura di S. Dalla Chiesa, Venezia, Cafoscarina, 2004.
⑤ Dispensa: Shin perapera (Suzuki A.), Venezia, Cafoscarina (2014/2015)
⑥ Dispensa: Shin surasura (Suzuki A.), Venezia, Cafoscarina (2014/2015)
⑦ Dispensa: Yoi doooooon (Uemura) Venezia, Cafoscarina (2014/2015)
⑧ Dispensa: Jan Ken Pon! (Uemura) Venezia, Cafoscarina (2014/2015).
At the end of the first semester there will be a:
1. a written test of writing and grammar
2. an oral examination (conversation).
At the end of the second semester there will be:
1. a written test of writing and grammar (with a brief translation from Italian to Japanese)
2. a written translation from Japanese to Italian
3. an oral examination with reading from the textbook, conversation and role play.
The examinations will be completed only by passing both the intermediate and the final tests.
The result of the part 1 will be valid until the first examination in January of the next year. If the part 2 is not passed at the first examination in January, the student has to retake also part 1.
- Course with sustainable contents
- University credits of sustainability: 9
- Lecture notes, material for reference or for self-assessment available online or as e-book
- E-learning, moodle platforms
- Use of open-source software