The lecture is aimed at offering basic knowledge on following aspects:
- fluid dynamics;
- water on our Planet;
- hydric resources;
- hydric resource management;
- water resources control;
- environmental planing to optimize the use of hydric resources;
- Understanding and mitigation of instability phenomena;
- Improvement of the method for using thermal resources.
Basic physics and mathematics; geology.
- surface waters;
- underground water;
- water circuklation;
- water resource management.
Text and powerpoint slides from the lecturer.
The oral exam is aimed at a candidate's valuation in the whole discipline of the lecture. After a first invitation to discuss a topic chosen by the candidate -this serves to test the acquired knowledge on a particularly familiar topic- the exam continues focussing on several of the remaining topics
- Course with sustainable contents
- University credits of sustainability: 8
Last update of the programme