- the notion of communicative competence
- language aptitude and attitude
- teaching and learning grammar and lexis
- developing language skills
- technology and learning/teaching languages
- learning/teaching how to read literary texts
- intercultural communication
A videocourse www.unive.it/meal
summarizes the contents above.
BALBONI P.E., 2011, "Le sfide di Babele", new edition 2015, Torino, Utet Università. This edition includes some 50 pages not to be found in previous editions.
If the student wants to encrease his or her mark, it is possible to write a paper about one of the following books in Italian, or other books in other languages, according to personal interests.
-BALBONI, P.E., 2014, Didattica dell’italiano come lingua seconda e straniera, Torino, Bonacci-Loescher
- BALBONI P.E., Fare Educazione Linguistica, Torino, Utet Universita, 2013 edition
- CAON F., SERRAGIOTTO G (a cura di), Tecnologia e didattica delle lingue, Torno, Utet Università, 2012
- CARDONA M., Il ruolo della memoria nell'apprendimento delle lingue, Torino, Utet Università
- BALBONI P.E., Storia dell'educazione linguistica in Italia, Torino, Utet Università, 2009
- DALOISO M., La lingua straniera nella scuola dell'infanzia, Torino, Utet Università, 2011
- CAON F., Educazione linguistica e differenziazione, Torino, Utet Universita, 2008
- CAON F., SPALIVIERO C., Educaizone linguistica, letteraria, interculturale: intersezioni, Torino, Loescher/Bonacci, 2015
- SERRAGIOTTO G., La valutazone degli apprendimenti linguisutici, Torino, Bonacci-Loescher, 2016
Supplementary material and self-evalution tests are available in the ISA section of BALBONI's page.
Students may participate in online activities even if they do not attend front lessons.
All information about contents, lessons, notes, marks, exams etc. are given in a mailing list that will be given during the lessons. Students non attending lessons please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and write MAILING LIST GLOTTODIDATTICA in the subject line.
The results of the exams will not be online, because of privacy, therefore to receive them you must be in the mailing list.
Only Class 1 students may take their exams with me.
Written exam: multiple choices, defining, open question based on "Le sfide di Babele". This test gives max. 28 points.
A paper (to be delivered by mail before o after the exam, within the academic year) about one of the volumes in the second part of the bibliography, or about any other topic decided with the teacher's supervision, may be added by students wanting to encrease the final note. The paper deals first with the topic of the volume, summarizing it; then it provides personal opinions about the volume and the topic. Please don't exceed 10 pages, 50% for the summary section and 50% for the personal comment.
The paper gives 0, 1 or 2 points. It is possible to write 2 different papers.
The exam and the final paper may be written in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
If you attend one class and want to do your exam with another class, you must follow the other class' syllabus.