GERMAN LANGUAGE - LANGUAGE AND TRANSLATION
|Academic year||2017/2018 Syllabus of previous years|
|Official course title||LINGUA TEDESCA - LINGUA E TRADUZIONE|
|Course code||LM0052 (AF:247905 AR:146998)|
|Modality||On campus classes|
|Degree level||Master's Degree Programme (DM270)|
|Educational sector code||L-LIN/14|
|Spazio Moodle||Link allo spazio del corso|
- the development of written and speaking abilities at C1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (and as in the ZOP exam of the Goethe Institut);
- the comprehension and summary of complex German and English linguistic texts of a specified area.
In the lecturer's module, special attention will be given to argumental strategies within a contextual analysis of the texts that willl be provided by the lecturer, read by students and discussed in class.
Online and written materials will be be provided by the lecturer and the language assistants.
its appropriateness and clarity in content and form and well as in its originality of thought.
- Course with sustainable contents
- University credits of sustainability: 12
- Lecture notes, material for reference or for self-assessment available online or as e-book
- Use of virtual forum, blog or wiki
- Use of open-source software