|Academic year||2017/2018 Syllabus of previous years|
|Official course title||ECONOMIA POLITICA - 2|
|Course code||ET0031 (AF:257962 AR:149728)|
|Modality||On campus classes|
|ECTS credits||6 out of 12 of POLITICAL ECONOMICS|
|Degree level||Bachelor's Degree Programme|
|Educational sector code||SECS-P/01|
- Profit maximization for price-taking firms
- Competitive equilibrium
- Market intervention: taxes and subsidies, price floors
- Monopoly: equilibrium and deadweight loss. Regulation
- Pricing policies: perfect price discrimination, two-part tariffs, multimarket discrimination.
- Game theory: dominance and Nash equilibrium, dynamic games.
- Oligopoly: Bertrand, Cournot and Stackelberg models, collusion.
For the first part of the course please consult the web-page related to Principles of Economics 1.
M.C. Molinari, Esercizi di Economia Politica, Cafoscarina, Seconda Edizione 2016.
- Course with sustainable contents
- University credits of sustainability: 1
- Lecture notes, material for reference or for self-assessment available online or as e-book
- E-learning, moodle platforms