- PhD candidate in Economics - Ca' Foscari University of Venice (Italy). Advisor: Prof. Giovanni Caggiano (University of Padova).
- Applied macroeconomics, monetary and fiscal policy.
Work in progress
- Estimating the Effects of Global Uncertainty in Open Economies.
- Estimating Fiscal Multipliers at the Zero Lower Bound: A TVP-VAR Approach.
- Time-Dependent Fiscal-Uncertainty Multipliers (with Giovanni Caggiano, Efrem Castelnuovo and Tim Robinson).
- 2013 MSc in Economics and Public Policy - University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (Italy). Advisor: Prof. Giuseppe Marotta.
- 2010 Degree in Political Sciences - University of Cagliari (Italy). Advisor: Prof. Stefano Usai.
- 2015 Barcelona GSE Macroeconometrics Summer School (Spain): Bayesian Time Series Methods: Introductory and Advanced.
- 2014 Barcelona GSE Macroeconometrics Summer School (Spain): Empirical Time Series Methods for Macroeconomic Analysis.
- 2013 CIdE Summer School of Econometrics - Perugia (Italy):
- Bayesian Macroeconometrics.
- Modeling and forecasting Macroeconomic Series.
- Sep 2015-July 2016 Visiting PhD student - Economic and Economic History Department, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (Spain). Advisor: Prof. Luca Gambetti.
- Bayesian Methods for DSGE Models - Teaching Assistant, BGSE Macroeconometrics Summer School (Spain, July 2016).
- Bayesian Time Series Methods (Advanced) - Teaching Assistant, BGSE Macroeconometrics Summer School (Spain, July 2016).
Conference and seminar presentations
- 5th PhD Student Conference in International Macroeconomics and Financial Econometrics, Université Paris Ouest - Nanterre La Défense, Nanterre (France, 2016)
- Spring Meeting of Young Economists (SMYE), Lisbon (Portugal, 2016)
- 2nd International Conference in Applied Theory, Macro and Empirical Finance (AMEF), University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki (Greece, 2016)
- 2nd Workshop on Uncertainty: "Impact of uncertainty shocks on the global economy", University College London (UCL), London (UK, 2016)
- 3rd Annual Conference of the International Association for Applied Econometrics (IAAE), University of Milano-Bicocca, Milano (Italy, 2016)
- Padova Macro Talks, University of Padova, Padova (Italy, 2016)
- 31st Annual Congress of the European Economic Association (EEA), Geneva (Switzerland, 2016, scheduled)
- Joint PhD Workshop Economics and Management, Ca' Foscari University of Venice (Italy, 2015).
- 1st Ca' Foscari-University of Groningen PhD Workshop in Economics, Groningen (the Netherlands, 2015).
Le informazioni riportate sono state caricate sul sito dell'Università Ca' Foscari Venezia direttamente dall'utente a cui si riferisce la pagina. La correttezza e veridicità delle informazioni pubblicate sono di esclusiva responsabilità del singolo utente.