|Qualifica||Docente a contratto|
www.unive.it/persone/martina.codeluppi (scheda personale)
Dipartimento di Studi sull'Asia e sull'Africa Mediterranea
Sito web struttura: http://www.unive.it/dsaam
Martina Codeluppi - Curriculum Vitae
2019 – Present Adjunct Professor of Chinese Language at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
2018 – Present Postdoctoral Fellow in Chinese Literature at “L’Orientale” University of Naples
Maître de conférence, section 15 – Langues et littératures arabes, chinoises, japonaises, ... (qualification n° 19215329873) (2019-2023)
Maître de conférence, section 10 – Littérature comparée (qualification n° 19210329873) (2019-2023)
2014 – 2018 Ph.D. in co-supervision in Asian and African Studies and Comparative Literature, with honors
Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Italy/Sorbonne Nouvelle University – Paris 3, France
Dissertation title: Writing Memory: Global Chinese Literature in Polyglossia
Advisors: Prof. Nicoletta Pesaro (Ca’ Foscari), Prof. Yinde Zhang (Sorbonne Nouvelle)
2011 – 2014 MA in Interpreting and Translation (Chinese, English, Italian), with honors
Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Italy
2008 – 2011 BA in Asian Languages, Markets and Cultures
Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Italy
2015 – 2016 Senior visiting student in Contemporary Chinese Literature at Peking University, Beijing, PRC
Department of Chinese Language and Literature
Tutor: Prof. Chen Xiaoming
2013 – 2014 Senior visiting student in Contemporary Chinese Literatureat Peking University, Beijing, PRC
Department of Chinese Language and Literature
Tutor: Prof. Chen Xiaoming
University Teaching Experience
2019 – Present Adjunct Professor at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice (Chinese language and translation)
2018 – Present Postdoctoral Fellow at “L’Orientale” University of Naples (Chinese language, literature and translation)
2018 – 2019 Adjunct Professor at Alma Mater Studiorum – University of Bologna (Chinese language)
2015 – 2018 Teaching assistant of Chinese language, Interpreting and Translation, and Thesis Writing Guidance (BA and MA) at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
Scholarships and Research Fellowships
· 1-semester Ca’ Foscari Overseas Scholarship, Chinese Academic of Social Sciences (CASS), Beijing, PRC (2016, declined)
· 1-semester Hanban - Confucius Institute’s “Joint Research Ph.D. Fellowship”, Peking University, Beijing, PRC (2015)
· 3-year Ph.D. full scholarship, Italian Ministry of Education, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Venice (2014-2017)
· 11-month full scholarship, Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Chinese Government CSC), for conducting research in Contemporary Chinese Literature, Peking University, Beijing, PRC (2013/14)
Prizes and Financed Projects
· Awarded grant by the French Embassy in Italy (Institut Français) for the organization of the French-Italian conference “Littérature chinoise et globalisation: enjeux linguistiques, traductologiques et génériques” (Chinese Literature and Globalization: Languages, Translations and Genres) (2016).
· Winner of the II Translation Contest organized by the literary magazine Caratteri: Letteratura Cinese Contemporanea, for the translation of the short story “I pianeti invisibili” (Invisible Planets) by Hao Jingfang (2015)
· 2019 AFEC (Association Française d'Etudes Chinoises)
· 2017 ACCL (Association for Chinese and Comparative Literature)
· 2015 AISC (Associazione Italiana Studi Cinesi/Italian Association for Chinese Studies)
· 2014 EACS (European Association for Chinese Studies)
2018 Centre for East Asian Studies, University of Naples “L’Orientale”
2016 LaboraTorio sulla traduzione delle lingue orientali (Research Group on the Translation of East Asian and North African Languages), Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
Chinese: advanced, C2
English: advanced, C2
French: advanced, C1
· “Reconnections in Translation: Space, Displacement, and Language in Xiaolu Guo’s I Am China”, The 2019 Association for Chinese & Comparative Literature Conference, Hunan Normal University, Changsha, P.R.C., July 17th-19th 2019.
· "Female Bodies across Languages: Encrypted Chinesenesses in Self-Translation", The 3rd East-Asian Translation Studies Conference, Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia, Venice, June 28th - 30th 2019.
· “Le complexe de la complexité : déplacement multidimensionnel dans l’œuvre de Dai Sijie", séminaire "Hors frontières" CERC-THALIM, Université Sorbonne Nouvelle – Paris 3, Paris, May 17th 2019.
· “‘Senza frontiere’: l’insegnamento del cinese all’Istituto Tecnico”, Nuove latitudini nella scrittura, Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna, Bologna, November 12th 2018.
· “Homeward Bound Translingualism: (Re)Translating Dai Sijie’s Autofiction”,22nd Biennial Conference of the European Association for Chinese Studies, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, August 29th-September 1st, 2018.
· “Narrating Memory by Means of the Body: The Case of Han Dong’s Zha gen”, The Body in Asian Literatures in the 20th and 21st Centuries: Discourses, Representations, Intermediality,” Université Paris – Diderot (Paris 7), Paris, November 16th-17th, 2017
· “Letteratura cinese attraverso la fibra ottica: l’influenza di blog e siti internet sulla promozione e la diffusione delle opere contemporanee (Chinese Literature through Optical Fibre Cables: The Influence of Blogs and Websites on the Promotion and Diffusion of Contemporary Works)”, XVI Conference of the Italian Association for Chinese Studies, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, September 21st-23rd, 2017
· “Chinese Literature outside the Great Firewall: Translation and Promotion through Western Blogs and Websites”, The 2017 Association for Chinese & Comparative Literature Conference, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, June 21st-23rd, 2017
· « Littérature chinoise globale et littérature mondiale : interactions théoriques au-delà des frontières territoriales » (Global Chinese Literature and World Literature: Theoretical Interaction beyond Territorial Borders), Journée d’étude italo-française « Littérature chinoise et globalisation : enjeux linguistiques, traductologiques et génériques » (French-Italian Study Day “Chinese Literature and Globalization: Languages, Translations and Genres”) , Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Venice, November 24th-25th, 2016.
· “‘Third-rate Scholars Do Overseas:’ Mainland China and Research on Chinese Literature in Foreign Languages”, 21st Biennial Conference of the European Association for Chinese Studies, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, August 23rd-28th, 2016.
· “Translating and Self-Translating 1989: Foreignized Memories in Ma Jian and Ha Jin”, The 2nd East Asian Translation Studies Conference, Meiji University, Tokyo, Japan, July 9th-10th, 2016.
· “Traduzione e autotraduzione in Ma Jian e Ha Jin: raccontare il 1989 da lontano (Translation and Self-Translation in Ma Jian and Ha Jin: Recounting 1989 from Afar)”, XV Conference of the Italian Association for Chinese Studies, University of Macerata, Macerata, September 25th, 2015.
· “The ‘Narratological Cost’ of a Translated Pun: The case of Han Dong’s Short Story ‘Ci dai yi si’”, VI International Symposium for Young Researchers in Translation, Interpreting, Intercultural Studies and East Asian Studies, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, July 3rd, 2015.
· “Language and Ideology in Sinophone Literature: Comparing Han Dong’s Zha gen and Ma Jian’s Rou zhi tu”, II Young Scholars’ Forum in Chinese Studies 2015, Institute of Chinese Studies, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, May 7th, 2015.
· “La letteratura per l’infanzia cinese ‘goes global’: il caso di Cao Wenxuan”, “L’Orientale” University of Naples, May 28th 2019.
· “Letteratura cinese ‘verso il mondo’: sinità nomade e diramazioni transnazionali” (Chinese Literature ‘Goes Global:’ Nomadic Chineseness and Transnational Ramifications), Bergamo University, May 9th, 2018.
· “Gli autori di ultima generazione Han Dong e Bi Feiyu: individualismo, marginalità e sentimenti (The Late-Generation Authors Han Dong and Bi Feiyu: Individualism, Marginality and Feelings)”, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, December 9th, 2014.