Stella Stoycheva is a PhD candidate from the Department of Management at Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Italy. She holds an MPhil in Management Studies degree from Ca' Foscari University of Venice and a Master of Science degree in Tourism Management. Prior to her PhD Studies she has been working as Manager Meeting Incentives, Conferences and Events (MICE) department and involved in the project management of an EU FP7 project's promotional, training, outreach and dissemination activities.
Stella’s research areas of interests include decision analytical tools and methods, sustainability assessment, MICE tourism and digital marketing.
- GLOCOM Project – an EU Marie Curie IRSES (International Research Staff Exchange Scheme) project, financed within the EU Seventh Framework Programme (2007-2013). Contribution to an ongoing joint research activity focusing on identification of economic indicators for sustainability assessment in Beijing, China, 2015.
- SRA World Congress 2015, held on 19-23 July 2015 in Singapore. Presentation of a working paper.
- GLOCOM Final International Conference: “Common Understanding of Environmental Pollution: Challenges & Perspectives for EU-China Cooperation”, held on 2 September 2015 in Beijing, China. Participation and co-organization.
Stella has attended the following training on the use of different research methods:
- WOA 2015 Research methodology workshop on content analysis, held on 20 – 21 May 2015 in Padua, Italy.
- AIDEA Capri Summer School covering topics of epistemological issues, data collection methods and analytic techniques (content and comparative analysis), held on 14 – 18 September 2015 in Anacapri, Italy.