|Qualifica||Ricercatore Universitario a tempo determinato Legge 240/10|
www.unive.it/persone/donadelli.m (scheda personale)
Dipartimento di Economia
Sito web struttura: http://www.unive.it/dip.economia
Sede: San Giobbe
Centro Interdipartimentale "Scuola Interdipartimentale in Economia, Lingue e Imprenditorialità per gli Scambi Internazionali"
Sito web struttura: http://www.unive.it/selisi
Sede: Treviso - Palazzo San Paolo
Dipartimento di Management
Sito web struttura: http://www.unive.it/management
Sede: San Giobbe
Michael Donadelli is currently Assistant Professor of Economics at Ca' Foscari University of Venice. Prior, he served as Assistant Professor of Finance at the Research Center SAFE (Goethe University Frankfurt). Michael has been visiting scholar at Bank of Lithuania, Portsmouth Business School, and UNC. Before joining the academia, he has worked in the financial and consulting sectors. He conducts research in the following areas: macro-finance, climate change, international finance, and behavioral economics. Michael’s research has been published in outlets such as the Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, the Journal of Financial Markets and the Journal of Banking and Finance. Michael holds a PhD in Economics from LUISS Guido Carli (Rome), and an MSc in International Economics and Finance from Ca’Foscari.
Ph.D. in Economics, LUISS Guido Carli, Rome, 2014.
M.Sc., International Economics and Finance, Ca’ Foscari University, Venice, 2008.
Assistant Professor of Economics, Ca’ Foscari University, Venice, Italy, 09/2018-[ ... ].
Assistant Professor of Finance, Research Center SAFE, Goethe University Frankfurt,12/2013-08/2018.
Post-Doc Research Fellow (Assegno di Ricerca), Ca’ Foscari University, Venice, Italy, 09/2013-11/2013.
Research Fellow, Ca’ Foscari University, Venice, Italy, 09/2009-08/2010
Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Management, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, 09/17-10/17.
Visiting Scholar, CEFER, Bank of Lithuania, Vilnius, 08/17 (1 week).
Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Management, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, 09/16-10/16.
Visiting Scholar, CEFER, Bank of Lithuania, Vilnius, 07/16 (1 week).
Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Management, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, 09/15-10/15.
Visiting Scholar, Portsmouth Business School, Portsmouth, UK, 03/15-03/15 (1 week).
Visiting Scholar, Brunel University, School of Social Science, London, UK, 09/13-10/13.
Visiting Scholar, Kenan-Flagler Business School (UNC), North Carolina, USA, 07/12-04/13.
Visiting PhD Student, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance, Rome, Italy, 09/11-06/12.
1. "Temperature Shocks and Welfare Costs" (with M. Jüppner, M. Riedel and C. Schlag). Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2017, 82, 331-355.
2. "Which Market Integration Measure?" (with M. Billio, A. Paradiso and M. Riedel). Journal of Banking & Finance, 2017, 76, 150-174.
3. "Dangerous Infectious Diseases: Bad News for Main Street, Good News for Wall Street?" (with R. Kizys and M. Riedel). Journal of Financial Markets, 2017, 35, 84-103.
4. "Labor Market Dynamics, Endogenous Growth, and Asset Prices" (with P. Grüning). Economics Letters, 2016, 143, 32-37.
5. "Matching the BRIC ERP: A Structural Approach" (with G. Curatola and P. Grüning). Emerging Markets Review, 2015, 22, 65-75.
Conferences and Workshops
- Computing in Economics and Finance Conference, Milan, June 19-21, 2018.
- 24 th Int’l Conference on Computing in Economics and Finance, Milan, Italy, June 19-21 , 2018.
- Spring Meeting of Young Economists, Halle, Germany, March 23-25, 2017.
- BoE-CEP Workshop on Central Banking, Climate Change and Env. Sustainability, London, UK, Nov 14-15 , 2016.
- World Finance Conference, New York, United States, July 29-31, 2016.
- 5 th Annual Lithuanian Conference on Economic Research, Vilnius, Lithuania, June, 2016.
- 2015 Paris Financial Management Conference, Paris, France, Dec 14-15, 2015.
- 39 th AMASES Meeting, Padova, Italy, Sept 10-12, 2015 .
- 11 th BMRC-DEMS Conference, Brunel University, London, UK, Apr 18-19, 2015.
- 12 th INFINITI Conference on International Finance, Prato, Italy, June 9-10, 2014.
- EMG-ECB 4 th Emerging Markets Group Conference, London, UK, May 8-9, 2014.
- 1 st PhD Student Conference in Int’l Macro and Fin Econometrics, Paris, France, March 14 , 2012.
- International Conference in Applied Business and Economics, Athens, Greece, June 2011.