- E-mail address: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nationality: Croatian
- Born: Zagreb; Croatia
Researcher at the European Commission, Joint Research Centre, Ispra (Italy). Cultore della materia, Department of Economics, Ca' Foscari University of Venice; Member of the Scientific Committee, Project: ST Skills Together, start-up innovativa e a scopo sociale.
- Multi-dimensional Inequality, Inequality of Opportunity, Inter-Generational mobility.
- Social Diversity and Conflict, Economic/Political Instability, Climate Change and Conflict.
- Determinants of Individual Preferences.
- Health economics.
- Income and Wealth Polarization.
- 2013 - PhD in Economics, Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Italy. Director: Prof. Michele Bernasconi. Main Advisor: Prof. Claudio Zoli (Department of Economics, University of Verona), Co-Advisor: Sergio Currarini (Department of Economics, Ca' Foscari University of Venice). PhD Dissertation Title: "Ethnic Distribution, Effective Power and Conflict".
- 2013 - Doctor Europaeus in Economics, Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Italy.
- 2010 - Visiting PhD "Universitat Pompeu Fabra", Barcelona.
- 2008 - Laurea specialistica in Economia (Two-year Master of Science), University of Bologna, Summa cum Laude. Dissertation title: Divergence and Poverty Traps: Institutional and Social Factors; Supervisor: Prof. Carlotta Berti-Ceroni, Department of Economics, University of Bologna, Italy.
- 2005 - BA in Economics and Finance (Four-year program), University of Zagreb; Dissertation title: Price stabilization politics: Case study-Croatia. Supervisor: Prof. Marijana Ivanov, Department of Economics, University of Zagreb, Croatia.