Graduation ceremonies can once again be celebrated in Piazza San Marco (St Mark’s Square). Two sessions will be held on Thursday 18 November to celebrate the graduation of 1,123 Ca’ Foscari students in the autumn session of a.y. 2020/2021.
Graduates must book their place for the ceremony. In order to participate, they must be unaccompanied, wear a surgical face mask, show their e-ticket, an ID document and a valid Covid-19 “Green Pass” certificate.
Graduates can book their ticket until Friday 12 November at 12 pm.
Each graduate can choose, subject to availability, which ceremony to attend between the two available on 18 November.
Thursday 18 November 2021, 10:30 am
- 10:30 am Greetings from the Rector Tiziana Lippiello and from the authorities
- 10:50 am Awarding of diplomas and announcement of graduates
- 12:00 am Approximate end time of the ceremony
Thursday 18 November 2021, 2:30 pm
- 2:30 pm Greetings from the Rector Tiziana Lippiello and from the authorities
- 2:50 pm Awarding of diplomas and announcement of graduates
- 4:00 pm Approximate end time of the ceremony
The area reserved for participants will be limited and the number of seats will be restricted for reasons of safety and accessibility. Graduates must attend the ceremony unaccompanied. Family and friends will be able to follow the ceremony via live streaming on the university's YouTube channel.
For any further information, check the Graduation Day Programme.