Ca’ Foscari Future Run, the non competitive run through the streets and squares of Venice, returns. You can now sign up for the run that will take place on May 5th 2018.
The event is open to everyone - students, alumni, employees and researchers at Ca’ Foscari, but also friends that want to spend a morning doing sport together.
Departure is at 9.30am at the Ca’ Foscari Zattere building - Cultural Flow Zone, and will follow a path of the most appealing places in Venice: it will pass the Punta della Dogana, Fondamenta Salute, the Academy bridge, Calle dello Spezier, Campo San Moise and then Saint Mark's Square, where after taking the usual ending photo in an amazing location, the runners will retrace their steps towards the Zattere to cross the finishing line.
At the end of the run, the celebration will continue in the ‘Your Future’ village, specially set up for the event.
The participation fee for the Ca’ Foscari Your Future Run is 5 euros.
Sign-ups are available online on the Your Future Run website, or at the following sign-up points until 3rd May:
• VenicEat | Ca’ Foscari main building
• VenicEat CFZ | Ca’ Foscari Zattere
• Ufficio Alumni | Ca’ Foscari main building
• Librerie Cafoscarina 2 e 3 | Near the main building
• Libreria Cafoscarina 1 | San Giobbe, Campus of Economics
• Bar Campus Economico | San Giobbe, Campus of Economics
• Bar Alfa “Buffet” | Via Torino – Mestre
• Segreteria Campus Treviso | Treviso