The wait is over: today we finally bring you all the news for the 2020/2021 academic year!
At Ca’ Foscari you’ll be able to choose from a wide array of Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes fully held in English, while also expanding your university experience by taking part in one of the many internships opportunities, mobility programmes and innovative workshops.
Find out more about what we offer and why you should choose Ca’ Foscari by visiting the new and improved page dedicated to our Prospective Students.
The TOLC (Test On Line CISIA) is a online tool to determine your level of preparation, which is required to access some Bachelor’s degree programmes at Ca’ Foscari. The test is also available in English.
TOLC-E (economics, statistics and other social sciences) and TOLC-I (engineering, science) tests are now open for registration on CISIA’s website.
Ca’ Foscari will deliver the tests on May 27 and 29, and on June 5 and 8. Further sessions are scheduled for July, August and September.
NEW PROGRAMS IN ENGLISH
4 brand new Master’s degree programmes will be held entirely in English: Environmental Humanities, Digital and Public Humanities, Language and Management to China, and Data Analytics for Business and Society.
Alongside these new entries, Ca’ Foscari offers other 8 programs fully delivered in English: Digital Management, Conservation Science and Technology for Cultural Heritage, Crossing the Mediterranean: towards Investment and Integration (MIM), Computer Science, Philosophy, international studies and economic studies, Science and Technology of bio and nanomaterials, Global Development and Entrepreneurship and, last but not least, Management.
Additionally, at Ca’ Foscari you’ll find several other study paths, curricula and single courses in English, particularly suited for international students.
JOINT DEGREES WITH INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITIES
Ca’ Foscari can boast a huge number of partnerships with outstanding international Universities, like the prestigious University College London - UCL or the Université Panthéon-Sorbonne. Our students can currently choose among 30+ joint/double degree programmes to enrich their university experience.
Here are the new joint/double degree opportunities for 2020/2021
- Double Degree in Business Administration with the University of Adelaide, Master’s Degree programme in Management
- Double Degree with the Université de Grenoble, Master’s degree programme in History from the Middle Age to Present
- Double Degree with the Université Jean Jaurès de Toulouse, Master’s degree programme in Ancient Civilisations
- Double Degree in Materials Science (Functional Chemistry curriculum) with the Kyoto Institute of Technology (KIT), Master’s degree programme in Science and Technology of Bio and Nanomaterials
- Double Degree in English Linguistics with the University of Bucharest and in Language Sciences with the University of Nova Gorica, Master’s degree programme in Language Sciences
- Double Degree in Russian/Italian Philology with the Russian State University for Humanities, Master’s degree programme in European, American and Postcolonial Languages and Literatures
- Double Degree in Italian Philology/Arts History with the Université de Tours, Master’s degree programmes in Italian Philology and Literature and History of Arts and Conservation of Artistic Heritage
- Double Degree with the Universidad de Sevilla, Master’s degree programme in Language and Civilisation of Asia and Mediterranean Africa
High-achieving students will have the chance to apply for Ca’ Foscari’s International College, a prestigious honours college which provides an outstanding multidisciplinary cultural programme, held entirely in English. International College students will also be given the opportunity to live rent-free in the exclusive private residence on the beautiful San Servolo island, where they can join a vibrant community of people from all over the world.
For the 2020/2021 a.y., the Ca' Foscari International College offers 10 places to students enrolling in the first undergraduate year (first-cycle level).
There will be one call for application in May 2020 aimed at both Italian and International students. You have until May 7, 2020 to apply - find out how here.