A Study Plan is the complete index of academic activities that students must obligatorily complete in order to fulfil the degree programme requirements. The Course Plan is the total list of courses available to the student according to their year of studies.
Students can add any undergraduate course among their optional credits, with the exception of courses with obligatory attendance for Linguistic and Cultural Mediation.
Students who wish to continue with their studies by taking a Master’s degree at Ca’ Foscari in Economics and Finance or Global Development and Entrepreneurship:
- must include in their plan of study:
- LT9029 - Introduction to probability for economics
- LT9030 - Mathematics for Social Sciences
- and LT9017 - Economics of globalization
- or, alternatively, must fulfill the admission requirements for the Master’s degree in Economics and Finance and Global Development and Entrepreneurship.
Enrolled in a.y. 2019/2020
Enrolled in a.y. 2018/2019
Enrolled in a.y. 2017/2018
Enrolled in previous years
The compilation of the study plan is compulsory for every enrollment year, even if you do not plan to apply any changes.
Study plan regulations
Please refer to the general curriculum rules addressed to students of Barchelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree courses.
Last update: 13/02/2020