A Study Plan is the complete index of academic activities that students must obligatorily complete in order to fulfil the degree programme requirements. The Course Plan is the total list of courses available to the student according to their year of studies.
Students can add any undergraduate course among their optional credits, with the exception of courses with obligatory attendance for Linguistic and Cultural Mediation.
Students who wish to continue with their studies by taking a Master’s degree at Ca’ Foscari in Economics and Finance or Global Development and Entrepreneurship:
- must include in their plan of study:
- LT9029 - Introduction to probability for economics
- LT9030 - Mathematics for Social Sciences
- and LT9017 - Economics of globalization
- and moreover must fulfill the admission requirements (Minimum curricular requirements, Personal preparation, English language requirements) for the Master’s degree they want to enrol in.
Enrolled in a.y. 2023/2024
Enrolled in a.y. 2022/2023
Enrolled in a.y. 2021/2022
Enrolled in previous years
Previous academic years
If you enrolled in your degree programme 5 or more years ago, you can find your study plan into the relevant Esse3 section of your Personal Area.
For further information please contact the Campus or Didactic Unit of the Department specified on the website of your degree programme > Presentation > Contacts.
Filling in and submission
You must fill in and submit your study plan every year, even if you do not intend to make any changes to it.
Study plan regulations
Please refer to the general curriculum rules addressed to students of Barchelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree courses.
Last update: 22/11/2023