Ca' Foscari, Dorsoduro 3246, 30123 Venice - map
In compliance with the provisions by the Italian Government, you can directly contact the service by telephone or online through Skype and Hangouts.
The staff only receives upon appointment and provides support in both Italian and English.
Select the service you require and book an appointment according to the days/times available:
- students, teachers and international PTA in mobility: book a phone/online call
- international students and Italian students with an international title who intend to enroll: book a phone/online call
- issue or renewal of permit of stay: book a phone/online call
- Joint/Double degree programmes: book a phone/online call
- Chinese front office: book a phone/online call
email@example.com for university Buddy programs;
firstname.lastname@example.org for visa, residence permit, tax code and carta conto of international students;
email@example.com ;for professors, researchers, PTA, Staff Training Week requests;
firstname.lastname@example.org for incoming students in international mobility and mobility programs;
email@example.com for Joint / Double Degree programmes;
firstname.lastname@example.org for degree seekers and prospective students, evaluation of international qualifications.
Come to the Welcome Unit if:
- you have an international degree and you are a degree-seeking student wishing to enrol in a Bachelor, Master, PhD or Professional Master Degree Programme at Ca’ Foscari;
- you are enrolled at a university abroad and you want to study at Ca’ Foscari as a visiting student through existing exchange programmes and obtain ECTS;
- you are enrolled at a university abroad and you want to come to Ca’ Foscari to study or research as a Visiting Student, outside from pre-established exchange programmes;
- you are enrolled or want to enroll in a Joint/Double Degree programme;
- you are a professor, scholar, researcher or member of staff in a foreign university and you want to come for a mobility period to work, train or research at Ca’ Foscari.
You can benefit from information, advice and support regarding:
- registration and enrolment on courses and recognition of academic titles;
- registration in a mobility programme;
- support in the visa request, residence permit, tax code, SSN registration, INPS registration;
- Buddy programme, tutoring for international students, students’ associations.
Last update: 15/07/2020