Area: Educational Programmes and Student Services (ADiSS)
Malcanton Marcorà, Dorsoduro 3484/D, 30123 Venice - map
Tuesday: 9.30 - 12.30
Wednesday: 9.30 - 12.30 e 14.30 - 16.30
Thursday: 9.30 - 12.30
tel. Campus Services Secretariat +39 041 234 5619 / 5642 / 5643 / 5644 / 5645 / 5646
tel. Informational Tutorships +39 041 234 5676
Services for students
Information/front-office/problem solving, in collaboration with the Deparments and the Central Administration offices, for:
- welcome to freshmen (including international and part-time students);
- awarding of ECTS from a previous career for transfers, passages, options;
- assistance for presentation of the study plan;
- calendar of classes, exams and final examinations;
- assessment of Additional Learning Requirements (OFA) and entry requirements;
- management of the testing phase for study plans;
- opening and management of the exam lists and problem solving;
- management of internships and substitute activities;
- coordination of information and orientation tutors.
General information can be found through the Tutoring Service.
International Counseling Service
For those students enrolled in the Degree Programs of the Department of Philosophy and Cultural Heritage, the International Counseling Service has the following schedule:
- Thursday 9.30 - 13.00 Malcanton Marcorà, ground floor, room 05, dining area
Dr. Elena Alfine receives students by appointment, you can write to email@example.com.
Students enrolled in the Degree Programmes belonging to the Department of Humanities can use a similar service by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: 20/11/2019