History of Arts
- Ms. Prof. Francesca Cappelletti (Università degli Studi di Ferrara - President)
- Ms. Prof. Elisa Bizzotto (Università IUAV di Venezia - President)
- Mr. Prof. Giovanni De Zorzi
- Mr. Prof. Emanuele Pellegrini (Scuola IMT Alti Studi Lucca)
- Mr. Prof. Antonio Pizza de Nanno (Escola Tècnica Superior d'Arquitectura de Barcelona / Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya BarcelonaTech - UPC, Spagna)
- Ms. Prof. Silvia Burini (Consultant on the topic of the scholarship in the context of the International PhD Programme with the State Institute for Art Studies of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation - Russian Federation)
- Ms. Prof. Francesca Castellani (Università IUAV di Venezia - Consultant on the topic of the scholarship financed by Qing dao Wan Mei Shengshi Technology Information Co.)
- Ms. Prof. Jasenka Gudelj (University of Zagreb, Croazia - Consultant for the topics of scholarships financed by Progetto ERC Consolidator 2019 Action “Architectural Culture of the Early Modern Eastern Adriatic”)
Final lists of qualified candidates
As indicated in the Call for Application, are eligible only candidates with minimum admission score of 70/100 points.
|Final List||40 K|
Within July, 31st 2020, admitted candidates must complete the online enrolment procedure, as indicated at Article 10 of the Call for application. For more information ask to Settore Carriere Post Lauream (e-mail: email@example.com).
Graduating students are admitted only if they will obtain their degree by July, 31st 2020. Graduating candidates must communicate the date on which they are awarded this qualification to Post Lauream Office by the abovementioned deadline via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Admitted successful candidates with qualification obtained abroad, must provide during the online registration procedure or in any case by December, 31st 2020, the Diploma supplement or, if the qualification had been obtained outside the European Union, a copy of the diploma, translated and legalized in Italian or English language, together with Declaration of Value ("Dichiarazione di valore in loco”) (The Declaration of Value is an official document issued by the Italian Embassy in the country in which the qualification was issued), prepared by the Italian diplomatic-consular Representation, that is located in the Country where the qualification was obtained.
In case of waiver, and always within the prescribed three working days from the date of publication of the final shortlist on the University website, the candidate is required to give notice via e-mail to email@example.com. After the aforementioned three working days without any explicit communication of waiver, the candidate will still be considered to have renounced the place.
In case of waiver of one of the candidates, the place will be assigned according to the final shortlist order and candidates will be notified only by e-mail by Settore Carriere Post Lauream.
As indicated in the call for application, minimum score for admission to interview (research proposal + qualifications) is 50/70 points.
Video conferencing interviews will take place on July, 2oth and will continue on July, 21st on account of the number of admitted candidates.
Please remember that video conferencing interviews will be held remotely with Google Meet.
The schedule of video conferencing interviews will be communicated directly to the candidates by the Admissions Committee along with the Google Meet link to join the oral examination.
The oral examination, even if held remotely, is public.
It is strictly forbidden to record or share audio, video and/or pictures of the video conferencing interview. Any violation will be prosecuted.
In order to attend the video conferencing interview, the candidate must have a stable internet connection, a device equipped with a webcam and headphones with a microphone. In their absence, computer speakers and microphone can be used. Please mind that doing so the audio quality is greatly reduced.
As far as possible, it is recommended to place the computer in a quiet, well-lit room.
Candidates must connect to the public Google Meet conference 15 minutes before the beginning of the interview and check the correct functioning of the computer and the internet connection.
Last update: 17/11/2020