Ancient Heritage Studies
- Mr. Prof. Luigi Sperti (President)
- Mr. Prof. Alberto Camerotto
- Mr. Prof. Franz Fischer
- Mr. Giovanni Parmeggiani (Università degli Studi di Trieste)
- Mr. Prof. Andrea Saccocci (Università degli Studi di Udine)
- Mr. Marco Iamoni (Università degli Studi di Udine - Expert)
- Ms. Prof. Francesca Rohr (Expert)
- Ms. Prof. Chiara Battistella (Università degli Studi di Udine - Consultant for Latin literature)
- Mr. Andrea Gariboldi (Università degli Studi di Trieste - Consultant for Numismatic)
- Ms. Lorenza Savignago (Università degli Studi di Trieste - Consultant for Greek literature)
- Dott.ssa Arianna Traviglia (Fondazione Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia - IIT – Centre for Cultural Heritage Technology - Consultant on the issues of scholarships funded by the Foundation)
Final list of qualified candidates
As indicated in the Call for Application, only candidates with minimum admission score of 60/100 points are eligible.
|Final list||40 K|
Within August, 5th 2020, admitted candidates must complete the online enrolment procedure, as indicated at Article 10 of the Call for application. For more information ask to Settore Carriere Post Lauream (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In case of waiver, and always within the prescribed three working days from the date of publication of the final shortlist on the University website, the candidate is required to give notice via e-mail to email@example.com. After the aforementioned three working days without any explicit communication of waiver, the candidate will still be considered to have renounced the place.
In case of waiver of one of the candidates, the place will be assigned according to the final shortlist order and candidates will be notified only by e-mail by Settore Carriere Post Lauream.
Only the candidates who have obtained at least 30/50 points in the qualifications assessment (research proposal + qualifications) are admitted to the oral examination.
Video conferencing interviews will take place on July 24th 2020 and will continue on July 27th 2020 on account of the number of admitted candidates.
Please remember that video conferencing interviews will be held remotely with Google Meet.
The schedule of video conferencing interviews will be communicated directly to the candidates by the Admissions Committee along with the Google Meet link to join the oral examination.
The oral examination, even if held remotely, is public.
It is strictly forbidden to record or share audio, video and/or pictures of the video conferencing interview. Any violation will be prosecuted.
In order to attend the video conferencing interview, the candidate must have a stable internet connection, a device equipped with a webcam and headphones with a microphone. In their absence, computer speakers and microphone can be used. Please mind that doing so the audio quality is greatly reduced.
As far as possible, it is recommended to place the computer in a quiet, well-lit room.
Candidates must connect to the public Google Meet conference 15 minutes before the beginning of the interview and check the correct functioning of the computer and the internet connection
Last update: 17/11/2020