Department of Linguistics and Comparative Cultural Studies
In compliance with the provisions by the Italian Government in response of the Covid-19 infection, the reception service will be carried out remotely.
from Monday to Thursday: 10.00 am - 12.00 noon.
To arrange an interview, book an appointment using the online procedure.
Services for students
Information/front-office/problem solving, in collaboration with the Deparments and the Central Administration offices, for:
- welcome to freshmen (including international and part-time students);
- awarding of ECTS from a previous career for transfers, passages, options;
- assistance for presentation of the study plan;
- calendar of classes, exams and final examinations;
- assessment of Additional Learning Requirements (OFA) and entry requirements;
- management of the testing phase for study plans;
- opening and management of the exam lists and problem solving;
- management of internships and substitute activities;
- coordination of information and orientation tutors.
General information can be found through the Tutoring Service [ITA].
Last update: 08/01/2021