Tuesday: 2.30 pm - 4.30 pm
Friday: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
To arrange an interview, book an appointment using the online procedure.
Monday: 9.00 am - 12.00 pm
Wednesday: 2.30 pm - 4.30 pm
In-person meetings require an online booking.
Services for students
- welcome to freshmen (including international and part-time students)
- awarding of ECTS from a previous career for transfers, passages, options
- assistance for presentation of the study plan
- calendar of classes, exams and final examinations
- assessment of Additional Learning Requirements (OFA) and entry requirements
- management of the testing phase for study plans
- opening and management of the exam lists and problem solving
- management of internships and substitute activities
- coordination of information and orientation tutors
- management of the computer classroom
General information can be found through the Tutoring Service.
Last update: 14/09/2023