In compliance with the provisions issued by the Italian Government to contrast the spread of Covid-19, student service appointments will be carried out remotely and in-person, but we invite students to preferably choose the online option.
Wednesday: 2.30 pm - 4.30 pm
Thursday: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
To arrange an interview, book an appointment using the online procedure.
Tuesday: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
Wednesday: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
In-person meetings require an online booking.
On the day of the meeting, the use of face masks is strongly recommended. All details can be found on the webpage www.unive.it/coronavirus-students.
Services for students
- welcome to freshmen (including international and part-time students)
- awarding of ECTS from a previous career for transfers, passages, options
- assistance for presentation of the study plan
- calendar of classes, exams and final examinations
- assessment of Additional Learning Requirements (OFA) and entry requirements
- management of the testing phase for study plans
- opening and management of the exam lists and problem solving
- management of internships and substitute activities
- coordination of information and orientation tutors
- management of the computer classroom
General information can be found through the Tutoring Service.
Last update: 22/06/2022