Why enrol in this programme
develop multidisciplinary skills to contribute to the prevention, diagnosis and solution of environmental problems
experience the field laboratory in Falcade (BL): spend one week side by side with teachers, researchers, and tutors, to put into practice the concepts you have learned
benefit from the programme’s strong connection with local public and private organizations for internships and theses
Your future career options
Webinar "The possible new and consolidated occupations of the Environmental Scientist"
Webinar "The possible new and consolidated occupations of the Environmental Scientist" May 26, 2021 from 5.00 to 6.00 pm
The event will be held in Italian on the Zoom platform: to participate, registration is required at the Zoom link
- Prof. Stefano Malavasi, coordinator of the courses in Environmental Sciences:
- Riccardo De Rossi - TEV: The sector of remediation of contaminating sites.
- Marta Mancin - Aequlibria: The figure of the environmental consultant
- Simone Marino Preo - Terre srl: The figure of the environmental assessor
- Luca Niero - Mérieux Nutrisciences: The figure of the laboratory technician