The degree programme in Digital Management is of limited admission and expect candidates to carry out a test that, as well as ensuring the possession of an adequate initial preparation, gives access to a list of admissions: in fact, registration is conditioned by the position of a candidate on the ranking list.
The admissions procedure for the summer selection occurs as follows:
- taking the TOLC-E exam and online pre-registration to Ca’ Foscari selection
- carrying out the selection interview
- inclusion on the ranking list
- accepting the place and paying the fees
- online matriculation and first payment of taxes and university contributions.
All the relevant information on how to pre-register, select and enrol will be included in the ADMISSION CALL SUMMER SELECTION 2019-20.