For the a.y. 2020/2021 the Bachelor’s Degree course is limited to 120 available places.
The quota reserved for non-EU students residing abroad is 20 places.
The admissions procedure for the selection occurs as follows:
- taking the TOLC-E or SAT exam
- do the online pre-registration to Ca’ Foscari selection
- carrying out the selection interview
- inclusion on the ranking list
- accepting the place (online procedure) and first payment of taxes and university contributions
All the relevant information on how to pre-register, select and enrol are included in the CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 2020-21.