The study plan is a list of all training activities that each student must undertake during its university career (exams, workshops, placement / internship, etc.). The frequency plan instead shows the education activities available by year of the course on which the student is enrolled.
Enrolled a.y. 2023/2024
Enrolled a.y. 2022/2023
Enrolled in previous years
Previous academic years
If you enrolled in your degree programme 5 or more years ago, you can find your study plan into the relevant Esse3 section of your Personal Area.
For further information please contact the Campus or Didactic Unit of the Department specified on the website of your degree programme > Presentation > Contacts.
Filling in and submission
You must fill in and submit your study plan every year, even if you do not intend to make any changes to it.
Study plan regulations
Please refer to the general curriculum rules addressed to students of Barchelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree courses.
Regulations for the Degree Programme
You can not choose similar units, meaning courses which are comparable in content, in the same study plan.
Examples of units that are considered as too similar:
- Commercial Law (ET0008) 12 ECTS, Commercial Law I (ET0009) 6ECTS, Commercial Law (E00077) 5 ECTS, etc.
- Mathematics (ET0045) 12 ECTS, Mathematics (ET2018) 12 ECTS, etc.
- Monetary and Financial Economics (ET0030), Financial Economics (ET0020),
- Political Economics (ET0031), Political Economics (LT0210),
- Gestione delle risorse umane, Human Resources Management, etc
The free choice units selected in the study plans may be subject to verification.
Last update: 01/08/2023