The study plan is a list of all training activities that each student must undertake during its university career (exams, workshops, placement / internship, etc.).
Enrolled in a.y. 2018/2019
Enrolled in previous years
Within the curricula and frequency plans, the rows marked in red indicate mandatory teaching or training activities.
The compilation of the study plan is compulsory for every enrollment year, even if you do not plan to apply any changes.
Study plan regulations
Please refer to the general curriculum rules addressed to students of Barchelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree courses.
Regulations for the Degree Programme
You can not choose similar units, meaning courses which are comparable in content, in the same study plan.
Examples of units that are considered as too similar:
- Commercial Law (ET0008) 12 ECTS, Commercial Law I (ET0009) 6ECTS, Commercial Law (E00077) 5 ECTS, etc.
- Mathematics (ET0045) 12 ECTS, Mathematics (ET2018) 12 ECTS, etc.
- Monetary and Financial Economics (ET0030), Financial Economics (ET0020),
- Political Economics (ET0031), Political Economics (LT0210),
- Gestione delle risorse umane, Human Resources Management, etc
The free choice units selected in the study plans may be subject to verification.
Last update: 08/10/2019