When booking an appointment, please make sure to choose the right Department by checking it on your BA/MA website > Presentation > Summary (field Where):
- Department of Linguistics and Comparative Cultural Studies (DSLCC)
- Department Asian and North African Studies (DSAAM)
Tuesday and Thursday: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
To arrange an interview, book an appointment using the online procedure.
Wednesday: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
In-person meetings require an online booking.
Services for students
Information/front-office/problem solving, in collaboration with the Deparments and the Central Administration offices, for:
- welcome to freshmen (including international and part-time students);
- awarding of ECTS from a previous career for transfers, passages, options;
- assistance for presentation of the study plan;
- calendar of classes, exams and final examinations;
- assessment of Additional Learning Requirements (OFA) and entry requirements;
- management of the testing phase for study plans;
- opening and management of the exam lists and problem solving;
- management of internships and substitute activities;
- coordination of information and orientation tutors.
General information can be found through the Tutoring Service.
Last update: 14/07/2023