Why enrol in this programme
choose among three paths: Natural Capital and Ecosystem Services; Global Change and Sustainability; Monitoring and Remediation of the Environment
participate in experimental laboratories and interdisciplinary practice sessions in the field
take advantage of internship opportunities locally, nationally and internationally
Your future career options
Webinar "The possible new and consolidated occupations of the Environmental Scientist"
Webinar "The possible new and consolidated occupations of the Environmental Scientist" May 26, 2021 from 5.00 to 6.00 pm
The event will be held in Italian on the Zoom platform: to participate, registration is required at the Zoom link
- Prof. Stefano Malavasi, coordinator of the courses in Environmental Sciences:
- Riccardo De Rossi - TEV: The sector of remediation of contaminating sites.
- Marta Mancin - Aequlibria: The figure of the environmental consultant
- Simone Marino Preo - Terre srl: The figure of the environmental assessor
- Luca Niero - Mérieux Nutrisciences: The figure of the laboratory technician