Here you find the instructions how to enrol on Phd Programmes.
Within five working days from the publication of the final shortlist on the university website, successful candidates must pay enrolment fees or will be excluded.
At this stage candidates will be required to enclose:
- A passport photo (.jpeg format);
- A copy of a valid identity document;
- A copy of their fiscal code number (if available);
- Visa or Residence Permit (if available);
- Declaration of working activity;
- Declaration of PhD scholarship acceptance;
- Certification of knowledge of English language at least at B2 level (if available);
- A declaration stating either the subscription or non-subscription to a different social security fund, which is available in the downloads table of this webpage;
- A declaration concerning the bank account details (or ‘CartaConto Ca' Foscari’) to receive PhD scholarship instalments;
- Diploma supplement (degree obtained in a EU country);
- If the qualification was obtained outside the European Union, a copy of the diploma, translated into Italian or English and made legal, together with the Declaration of Value ("Dichiarazione di valore in loco”; the Declaration of Value is an official document issued by the Italian Embassy in the country in which the qualification was issued).
The English version may be reached through the website http://esse3.unive.it, selecting "MENU" > eng > Login.
Tuition fees must be paid online through PagoPA by logging in your Personal Area on the website www.unive.it under the entry “Pagamenti” (payments).
The above-mentioned procedures (pre-enrolment and payment of tuition fees) are mandatory for the acceptance of the PhD position. Candidates who fail to complete these procedures will be automatically excluded from the enrolment in the chosen PhD program.
In case of withdrawal, within three working days from the date of publication of the shortlist, successful candidates should send an e-mail stating their intention to withdraw to the following email address: email@example.com. After this deadline, or in the absence of clear communication of withdrawal, candidates will be deemed as dismissed.
In any case, the enrolment fees will never be refunded.
The enrolment procedure will be completed by the Post Lauream Office within seven working days.
For students residing in non-EU countries, enrolment will be finalized only after they have obtained a visa.
Each candidate will receive by e-mail a reminder of the enrolment.
The Counseling and Welcome Unit will furthermore provide support to successful candidates with non-Italian citizenship, for activities such as obtaining an entry visa, a residence permit, the codice fiscale (Tax code), the registration for INPS (welfare services), and general welcome to the university.
Within a month from the beginning of the program, PhD students awarded a PhD scholarship will have to register for the ‘Gestione Separata INPS’ (the ‘Separately Managed Italian Social Security Fund’). It is strongly recommended to start the registration process in advance because, if a new Personal Access Code (PIN) is required, the procedure may take a long time.
For further information look at the call for application.
|Call for applications||1.29 M|
After completing the enrolment, you will have access to a wide range of services:
At the time of the registration you will receive the Id Number: a personal identification number for any contact with the administration offices.
Those who have a student number and a password (as former students of the University) can log in with their credentials.
If you have forgotten or lost your password, please click on the following link: https://static.unive.it/newpass/.
New users will have to access the reserved area via spid.
The account size amounts to 7GB and it is strictly personal and free. The e-mail address will be composed as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org and will be activated within 24 hours. You will need it to contact the University offices: university teachers and offices will exclusively use this account.
Please forward this account to your usual e-mail if you are not able to check it very often.
For further information: student e-mail web page.
CartaConto Ca’ Foscari
Thanks to the co-operation between Ca’ Foscari University of Venice and Gruppo Crédit Agricole, students can use a card which:
- acts as a personal identity card to gain access to the canteen, library services and to make copies;
- can be used as a pre-paid or charge card.
For further information: CartaConto Ca' Foscari web page.
Last update: 12/10/2021