How to apply
Admissions will be closed once reached the maximum number of 80 participants.
Applications must be submitted exclusively by the following link:
- Paying students
- Scholarship applications from less advantaged countries (list of less advantaged countries [ITA], in addition to this list some other particular situation will be considered)
Deadline for Scholarships is 28th February 2020
All applications will be examined by the Scientific Committee as they arrive and students who have been accepted will be informed via email.
Selection criteria for students to be admitted
- be fluent in English
- age limit for attendees is 35 years (a few exceptions to the age limit may be considered if well-documented)
- receive strong support of their application by their academic advisor and/or by an internationally renowned scientist, who knows the applicant well; a letter of recommendation is indispensable for the application
- deliver a comprehensive CV together with the form application
- not already have a permanent position (for this, the professional/employment status must be clearly indicated). Some motivated exception will be considered for people coming from less advantaged Countries
- not have participated in a previous Summer School of Green Chemistry
- commit themselves to being present for the full duration of the Summer School meeting.
- all attending students are expected to present posters dealing with their research work.
Data protection and access
Personal information must be provided by candidates when requested (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003).
In compliance with current legislation (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003), personal information will be processed on paper or in electronic form, and will be shared with external parties where strictly necessary for carrying out institutional activities.
Candidates shall be guaranteed access to the records concerned, in accordance with Italian Law (241/1990) and subsequent amendments.
Full registration fee: € 732,00 (€ 600,00 +22% VAT).
The fee includes for the whole period (6 days):
- administrative costs
- accommodation costs in Venice
- meals: breakfast and lunch
- a boat trip on the Venetian Lagoon (to be confirmed)
Your travel expenses are not included in the fee.
Addtional days: the Summer School will end on Saturday afternoon 10th July at 14.00. Additional days won't be financially covered by the School. Participants who would decide to stay longer would have to pay at their own expense.
Deadline: 5th June 2020.
Payments should be done only after communication of admission to the Summer School by the Organizing Committee.
Invoice will be sent by the Organizing Committee after reception of payment to the address the student will indicate. The following information is requested for the invoice: name, surname, residence/domicile address, social security number / fiscal code.
Late admissions might be considered with a payment to be defined later.
Funding is granted only to talented students coming from less-advantaged countries.
Scholarship applications deadline is 28th February 2020.
Applicants admitted to the grant have been directly informed via email.
Students who have not been considered eligible for a scholarship, and want anyway to attend paying the participation themselves should contact the organizing committee at email@example.com in order to be included in the selection process. In this case, payments should be made within 5th June 2020.
Scholarships will cover in full or in part:
- school fees
- accommodation in Venice from 4th to 10th July 2020 (6 nights)
- meals (breakfast and lunch)
Scholarships do not cover travel expenses, nor any further costs.
VISA invitation letter
In case the participants need a letter of invitation for VISA applications, please contact the organizing committee.
The VISA invitation letter will be provided only against payment and confirmation of participation to the School by the participants.