Certificates and collection
The certificates released by public administrations regarding status, personal qualities and facts are valid only in relations between private individuals; in relations with public authorities the certificates are replaced by affidavits (self-certification) made by the person (art . 15 Law 183 of 12/11/2011).
They may request:
- certificates of registration;
- certificates of achievement
These certificates can be obtained:
- In person, by appointment [ITA] through the Postgraduate Administration Unit where there will be a stamp duty of EUR 16 per certificate requested;
- by post, indicating in this case the type of certificate and the address of who to send the documents to. A copy of a valid document of identification must be attached to the request. There will be a stamp duty of EUR 16 EUR per certificate requested.
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating, in this case, the type of certificate desired along with an email address to send the documents to. The request must be attached to a copy of a valid document of identification and proof of payment, to be made online. There will be a stamp duty of EUR 16 per certificate requested.
You can nominate another person to collect your certificates provided they bring an authorization letter signed by you and a photocopy of your ID.
Translation and legalisation
To get a certificate translated into any foreign language it is necessary to contact translators who are sworn by the court or diplomatic and consular representations of the country of destination.
For legalization please contact the Italian Prefecture [ITA].
Withdrawal from studies
Students may submit a request to withdraw from their studies at any time: this request is irrevocable and must be sent (original copy only) to the Post-Graduate Administration Unit (Ca’ Foscari University of Venice – Dorsoduro, 3246 - 30123 Venice) using the relevant form. The completed withdrawal form can also be sent via email to email@example.com.
Remember to attach a 16-euro revenue stamp to your form.
Students withdrawing or excluded from courses may still be required to pay outstanding fee instalments.
No tuition fees will be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
Last update: 21/10/2020