Assignment of your thesis supervisor
The online process of assigning your thesis supervisor should be used only with the professors from the Department of Management (if your supervisor is from the Department of Economics you do not have to fill this in). Before completing this online form you must meet with and introduce yourself to your supervisor.
The request for the assignment of a supervisor should not be confused with the online request for the final degree exam; more information on the deadlines and methods of applying is on this page: Admission procedure, request to graduate and withdrawal.
The Department of Management has put together a guide for the application and preparation of the final degree thesis/dissertation, where you can find information on:
- The procedure to assign your thesis (Bachelor's degree / Master's degree) to an academic supervisor from the Department of Management;
- The reference standards for the preparation of the final degree thesis/dissertation in terms of editing, bibliographic citations, and the use of graphs and tables.
In order to complete the online form you must:
- Log on to the Personal Area with your login and password and follow the links to Segreteria studenti – Esse3 -> Assegnazione del relatore per la tesi [ITA]
- Click "Accedi applicazione”
- Click “Compila una nuova domanda di tesi”
- Select your Department
- Complete the online module
- Select the professor
- Click "Invia proposta"
The deadlines for this online form and the expected response from the professors is as follows:
|Online form application||Professors' response|
|15th April - 15th May||16th - 25th May|
|1st - 30th September||1st - 10th October|
|10th - 31st January||1st - 10th February|
The academics respond electronically, either accepting, rejecting or requesting a modification to your thesis proposal.
The student should finish the online procedure, clicking “Confirm”, within 15 days of the academic’s response.
The proposals that have not been confirmed by this time will be automatically refused.
Last update: 13/02/2020