List of speakers and lecture titles
|Jean-Marie LEHN (France)|
"Perspectives in Chemistry: Molecular – Supramolecular – Adaptive Chemistry"
|Fabio Aricò (Italy)|
"Bio-based platform chemicals and dialkyl carbonates: synthesis, functionalization and applications"
|Michael Graetzel (Switzerland)|
"Mesoscopic Photosystems for the Generation of electricity and Fuels from Sun light"
|Krzysztof Kris Matyjaszewski (United States)|
"Towards Green Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization"
|Francesco Trotta (Italy)|
"Exploitation of renewable resources in Chemistry"
|Pietro Tundo (Italy)|
"Reaction mechanism and energy profiles: how Green Chemistry complies with them. The case of Dimethyl Carbonate"
|Konstantinos S. Triantafyllidis (Greece)|
"Adding value to biorefinery and pulp industry side-streams. Lignin valorization to fuels, chemicals and polymer"
|Oliver Kappe (Austria)|
"Going with the Flow – The Use of Continuous Processing in Organic Synthesis"
|Florent Allais (France)|
"Biomass upgrading through the combination of Biotechnology, Green Chemistry and Downstream Process"
|Zhimin Liu (China PR)|
"Ionic Liquids and their Applications in Transformation of Carbon Dioxide"
|Ferruccio Trifiro (Italy)|
"The elimination of toxic reagents to realize a sustainable chemistry"
|Buxing Han (China PR)|
"Catalysis in Green Chemistry"
|Sergey Zinoviev (Netherlands)|
"Green Chemistry in the Context of the Chemical Weapons Convention, its Contribution to Chemical Safety and Security and the Peaceful Uses of Chemistry"
|Natalia Tarasova (Russia)|
"Green Chemistry within Planetary Boundaries"
|Jane Wissinger (United States)|
"Green Chemistry Education: Pathway to a Sustainable Future"
|Haoran Li (China PR)|
"Aerobic oxidation in vitamin industry"
|Jonathan Forman (United States)|
"Chemical Security, Disarmament, Non-Proliferation, and Industry: Green and Sustainable Chemistry Beyond the Research Laboratory"
|Marco Eissen (Germany)|
"Synthesis design with mass related metrics and health metrics"
|Paul Anastas (United States)|
"The Periodic Table of the Elements of Green and Sustainable Chemistry"
|James Clark (United Kingdom)|
"Bio-based Solvents and their selection"
|Philip Jessop (Canada)|
|Giuseppe Mazzitelli (Italy)|
"An affordable and clean energy: nuclear fusion"
|Emiliano Cazzola (Italy)|
"Green Radiochemistry: dream or reality?”
|Mario Marchionna (Italy)|
"Hydrogen: the Missing Piece of the Zero-Carbon Puzzle?"
|Katalin Barta (Netherlands)|
"Cleave and Couple: Embracing complexity in renewable resources"
|Liliana Mammino (Italy)|
"The study of molecules and the design of substances: interfaces between green chemistry and computational chemistry"
- Peter Licence (United Kingdom), "Ion Liquids"
International Scientific Committee
- Florent Allais, Directeur de l'URD Agro-Biotechnologies Industrielles (ABI) AgroParisTech
- Jane Wissinger, Environmental & Green Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, University of Minnesota
- Ana Aguiar Ricardo, Chemical & Biochemical Engineering, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Aurelia Visa, Romanian Academy, "Coriolan Drăgulescu" Institute of Chemistry, Timisoara, Romania
- Klaus Kummerer, Leuphana University of Lüneburg. Institute for Sustainable and Environmental Chemistry, Lüneburg, Germany
- Buxing Han, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
- Jorge Colon, Chemistry Department, College of Natural Sciences, University of Porto Rico
- Nadia Kendile, Chemistry Department, Faculty of Women, Ain Shams University,Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
- Mester Zoltan, Department of Chemistry Queen’s University Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Liliana Mammino, of University of Venda, Thohoyandou, South Africa
- Natalia P. Tarasova, Mendeleyev University of Chemical Technology, Moscow, Russia
- Konstantinos S. Triantafyllidis, Department of Chemistry Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece