Green Chemistry Summer School: Venice, 5th-10th July 2020
6 lecture days. Lectures (20 total) are scheduled as a morning session from 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM and an afternoon session from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
The official language of the Conference is English.
A certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
More details about the programme will be published soon.
Saturday 4th July 2020
Registration and welcome buffet
Wednesday afternoon 8th July 2020
Boat tour of the Venetian lagoon and islands
List of speakers and lecture titles (in progress)
"Bio-based platform chemicals and dialkyl carbonates: synthesis, functionalization and applications"
"Mesoscopic Photosystems for the Generation of electricity and Fuels from Sun light"
|Krzysztof Kris Matyjaszewski|
"Towards Green Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization"
"Exploitation of renewable resources in Chemistry"
"Reaction mechanism and energy profiles: how Green Chemistry complies with them. The case of Dimethyl Carbonate towards Green Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization"
- Florent Allais, "Industrial Agrobiotechnologies"
- Buxing Han
- Peter Licence, "Ion Liquids"
- Kostantinos S. Triantafyllidis, "Catalysis with Zeolites"
International Scientific Committee (in progress)
- Florent Allais, Directeur de l'URD Agro-Biotechnologies Industrielles (ABI) AgroParisTech
- Jane Wissinger, Environmental & Green Chemistry, Green and Sustainable Technologies, Department of Chemistry, University of Minnesota
- Ana Aguiar Ricardo, Chemical & Biochemical Engineering, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Aurelia Pascaris, Organic Chemistry Department, "Coriolan Dragulescu" Institute of Chemistry, Timisoara, Rumenia
- Klaus Kummerer, Leuphana University of Lüneburg. Institute for Sustainable and Environmental Chemistry, Lüneburg, Germany
- Buxing Han, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
- Jorge Colon, Chemistry Department, College of Natural Sciences, University of Porto Rico
- Nadia Kendile, Chemistry Department, Faculty of Women, Ain Shams University,Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
- Mester Zoltan, Department of Chemistry Queen’s University Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Liliana Mammino, of University of Venda, Thohoyandou, South Africa
- Natalia P. Tarasova, Mendeleyev University of Chemical Technology, Moscow, Russia
- Jonathan Forman, (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, OPCW)
- Konstantinos S. Triantafyllidis, Department of Chemistry, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Liu Zhimin, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China