In compliance with the provisions by the Italian Government in response of the Covid-19 infection, the reception service will be carried out remotely and partially face-to-face, with the recommendation to preferably take advantage of the remote service.
Tuesday: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
Tuesday: 2.30 pm - 4.30 pm (only for internships of the humanistic area)
Wednesday: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm and 14.30 pm - 16.30 pm
Thursday: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
Friday: 9.30 am - 12.00 pm (only fot internships of the humanistic area)
To arrange an interview, book an appointment using the online procedure.
Face-to-face appointments will be available only upon authorization by the campus via e-mail and limitedly to the cases in which the presence is considered necessary.
Please note that it will be compulsory to wear your face mask, use hand sanitizers and keep safe distance. At every entrance to university buildings, students' temperatures will be measured, too. For further details, please visit www.unive.it/coronavirus-students.
Services for students
Information/front-office/problem solving, in collaboration with the Deparments and the Central Administration offices, for:
- welcome to freshmen (including international and part-time students);
- awarding of ECTS from a previous career for transfers, passages, options;
- assistance for presentation of the study plan;
- calendar of classes, exams and final examinations;
- assessment of Additional Learning Requirements (OFA) and entry requirements;
- management of the testing phase for study plans;
- opening and management of the exam lists and problem solving;
- management of internships and substitute activities;
- coordination of information and orientation tutors.
General information can be found through the Tutoring Service.
Last update: 26/04/2021