The study plan is a list of all training activities that each student must undertake during its university career (exams, workshops, placement / internship, etc.). The frequency plan instead shows the education activities available by year of the course on which the student is enrolled.
Enrolled in a.y. 2022/2023
Enrolled in a.y. 2021/2022
Enrolled in previous years
The compilation of the study plan is compulsory in every enrollment year, even if you do not intend to apply any changes.
Study plan regulations
Please refer to the general curriculum rules addressed to students of Barchelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree courses.
Regulations for the Degree Programme
You can not choose similar units, meaning courses which are comparable in content, in the same study plan.
Examples of units that are considered as too similar:
- Commercial Law (ET0008) 12 ECTS, Commercial Law I (ET0009) 6ECTS, Commercial Law (E00077) 5 ECTS, etc.
- Mathematics (ET0045) 12 ECTS, Mathematics (ET2018) 12 ECTS, etc.
- Monetary and Financial Economics (ET0030), Financial Economics (ET0020),
- Political Economics (ET0031), Political Economics (LT0210),
- Gestione delle risorse umane, Human Resources Management, etc
The free choice units selected in the study plans may be subject to verification.
Last update: 04/08/2022