Tuition fees for BA and MA degrees - a.y. 2021/2022
The fees for the a.y. 2021/2022 are divided into 3 instalments.
To enrol for the academic year, you must pay the first instalment of tuition and fee payments. To meet the enrolment requirements for the academic year, you must also pay the second and the third instalments, where due.
The billing for the first instalment for students who enrol for the second year onwards takes place in July/August (for students enrolled in the first year, it is at the time of enrolment).
The second instalment will be invoiced in November for all students, provided that they have already enrolled for the first 2021/2022 academic year and paid the first instalment. Otherwise, students should send a report to the competent offices.
The billing of the second instalment for all students is in November and is preceded by a balance transaction of €0 in the reserved area -->payments, to be ignored. The actual amount is billed around one week after this balance.
The billing of the third instalment (also eventually of the second instalment, if missing before) for all students is in April, provide that the students have already enrolled for 2021/2022 academic year and paid the first instalment.
Remember that the failure to settle the balance due for instalments in previous years means that billing cannot be completed for a.y.2021/2022, making it impossible to enrol.
Close to the deadline for each instalment, you must check your payments situation in the reserved area -->payments and open a support ticket for any clarifications required.
- first instalment of 700 Euro by 30th September 2021;
- second instalment of 500 Euro by 10 December 2021 (except for students enrolled for the first year of the master’s degree with deadline set on 17 December 2021);
- third instalment, in settlement of the amount due, by 16 May 2022.
Please note the deadlines carefully for each instalment to avoid incurring fines for late payment. The fine is automatically generated upon receipt of payment and must be paid for the purposes of continued enrolment for the a.y. 2021/2022:
for the first instalment
- 50,00 Euro if you make the payment between October 1st 2021 to October 30th 2021;
- 100.00 Euro if you make the payment from October 31 2021 onwards;
for the second instalment
- 50.00 Euro if you make the payment from 11st December 2021 to 20th December 2021;
- 100.00 Euro if you make the payment from December 28 2021 onwards;
for the third instalment
- 50.00 Euro if you make the payment from 17 May 2022 to 26 May 2022;
- 100.00 Euro if you make the payment from May 27th 2022 onwards.
For the instalments of the degree courses in Digital Management and in Hospitality Innovation and e-Tourism, and the master degree course in Crossing the Mediterranean:Towards investment and integration (MIM) you will have to check directly at the sites of the courses.
Last update: 26/11/2021