Double Degree with Stevens Institute of Technology
Master's degree in Economics and Finance and Economics, Finance and Sustainability
Department of Economics: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator: Prof. Monica Billio
Master's degree in Management
Department of Management: email@example.com
Coordinator: Prof. Valentina Fava
International Relations Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Double Master's degree programme, organized by the Departments of Economics and of Management - Venice School of Management of Ca' Foscari University of Venice and by the Stevens Institute of Technology (USA), allows selected students to attend courses in both universities and obtain a double degree:
- Master’s Degree in Economics and Finance, in Economics, Finance and Sustainability or in Global Accounting and Finance at Ca' Foscari University of Venice, depending on the degree programme they are enrolled in;
- Master of Science in Financial Analytics (MFA) at the Stevens Institute of Technology (USA).
The Double Degree programme is reserved to students enrolled or intending to enroll after passing the entry test:
- in the Master’s degree in Economics and Finance
- in the Master’s degree in Economics, Finance and Sustainability - curriculum Quantitative Finance and Risk Management and curriculum Sustainable Finance
- or in the Master's degree in Management - curriculum Accounting and Finance
at Ca' Foscari University of Venice.
Candidates wishing to apply must have a Bachelor’s degree in the economic field (minimum grade equal to 90/110) and a satisfactory level of proficiency in English.
For further information on the admission requirements please read the Annex A of the call.
How to apply
To be able to participate in the selection process, it is necessary to apply following the procedures and deadlines reported in the call for applications, published annually.
Double/joint degree selection results will be published on this webpage according to the specific timeline mentioned in the Annex A.
Calls and forms
|Call for applications 2023|
The link to fill out the application form is reported in the call.
|Annex A||1.35 M|
|Annex B||138 K|
Equivalences between courses
Once selected, students will be contacted before the start of the lessons in order to plan in advance the educational activities to attend during their first year at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice and abroad during their second year at Stevens Institute of Technology, based on the equivalences between Ca’ Foscari courses and Stevens courses (Learning Agreement).
The Learning Agreement will be drafted on the basis of the equivalence between the courses of the Stevens Institute of Technology and those of Ca’ Foscari as defined by the agreement. When preparing the agreement, the study plan of the student at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice will be defined.
Activities and opportunities
- will attend their first year at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice. First year tuition fees are due only to Ca’ Foscari University;
- will attend their second year at Stevens Institute of Technology. Second year tuition fees are due only to Stevens Institute;
- will get students job opportunities and scholarships during their second year;
- will get a work visa in the USA valid up to three years from the graduation.
For further information, please contact:
- the Coordinator of the programme of your Department, via e-mail or during office hours;
- the Educational Programmes Office of your Department, via e-mail or during opening hours.
Last update: 16/11/2023